Celebration of the most extraordinary and colourful festival of the Indian world! March 31 in the acclimatization garden
- WE love : joyful indian festival, very colorful
- Age : for everyone
- When: March 31 from 10am to 7pm
- Location: Jardin d'Acclimatation (Paris 16th)
- Rate : Free after paying the entrance to the garden (5 euros)
The Jardin d'Acclimatation celebrates India and its sense of wonder. On the program: songs, release of colors of colors, dance, music... During this festive event, families can simply attend, or participate participate by dancing with the artists. A video on the site of the garden d'Acclimatation offers you to rehearse the choreography for the dance show scheduled at 3pm. The Program of the day :
- 10h : opening of the Indian village and make-up workshops, yoga
- 11am: show of Indian songs
- then all day traditional dance shows
- 3 pm: the highlight of the day with the participatory show "the color of time"
- then concerts to celebrate spring with dignity.