Scavenger hunt with a comedian
Palais Royal district ? Louvre (Paris 1st)
Key points of the visit "The Royal Palace Investigation" :
- A participative and family oriented TRACKING GAME (from 9 years old, but also for teenagers)
- WE LOVE a family investigation, in the company of an actress to discover the gardens of the Palais Royal and the Galerie Vivienne
- THE + A festive and investigative visit in the form of a treasure hunt that takes you through 19th century Paris
- THE PITCH Paris, 1841. At the foot of the stairs leading to the private detective agency of the famous Eugène-Antoine Vidoqc, lies the lifeless body of the sultry Duchess Blanche de Condrie. Vidocq, suspected of the crime, is arrested by the police...
- WHERE around the Royal Palace, right next to the Louvre Museum
- WHEN Saturdays at 2:30 p.m., some Wednesdays in June and some extra days during school vacations and public holidays
- DURATION OF THE VISIT : 2h
- FREE for children under 8 years of age
Rates : take advantage of our offer : ? 20% on adult tickets
- -20 % on Adult and Child tickets
- 15,20 ? the adult ticket instead of 19 ?
- 13,20 ? the child ticket (8/13 years old) instead of 14 ?
- Free for children under 8 years old
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the visit? 2 hours
- What does the "investigation at the Palais Royal" visit consist of? The "Visites-Enquêtes" are games of chance led by an actor or an actress. The game takes place in teams and allows you to discover a district and an era. With the help of a road-book and the clues given by the guide-actor, you lead a real investigation to unmask a culprit.
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 9 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose the day and time of your visit when you make your reservation.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this service cannot be refunded. It may be modified in agreement with our provider
And also in the area around the Palais-Royal:
- The Royal Palace Enigma Walk a puzzle game in the 1st district in complete freedom and autonomy (without a guide) to be played when you want and with whoever you want? and especially if it rains because it is sheltered
- Guided family tours of the Louvre Thematic tours of the Louvre for children aged 6 to 14
- The Marvelous Legend of the Tuileries A visit to the Tuileries Gardens : an investigation and treasure hunt in the company of an actor ? from 6 years old
- The cultural visit "Mythology in the Tuileries? a playful visit in the Tuileries gardens to get to know the great mythological heroes who hide many secrets? for children aged 6 to 14
- The Angélina tea room An institution in Paris with one of the best hot chocolate in the capital