"Like princes at the Jacquemart-André Museum".
We love the Jacquemart-André museum and we are delighted to be able to offer a guided tour specially designed for children.
- "Comme des princes au musée Jacquemart-André" is the family visit to the Jacquemart André Museum for 8-14 year olds accompanied by at least one adult
- The objective of this family visit to the Jacquemart André museum is to show to the children, on the one hand the splendor of a Parisian mansion and also ofanalyze in a playful way some of the masterpieces from the Jacquemart André collection.
- This private mansion was inhabited at the end of the 19th century by a couple passionate about art: Edouard André and Nelie Jacquemart. They gradually built up an extraordinary collection of immense masterpieces: Botticelli, Tiepolo, Guardi, Rembrandt, Vigée Lebrun, Donatello and many others...
- During this guided tour, the young public discovers the daily life in a Parisian mansion in the 19th century. The children go through the many rooms: the vestibule, the reception rooms, the music room, the smoking room, the private apartments, the boudoir... and they discover the many little secrets (sometimes really surprising).
- In addition to the mansion, this visit allows you to discover and analyze the major works of the Jacquemart André collection.
The family visit to the Jacquemart André Museum : RATES
RATES FOR THE INDIVIDUAL VISIT (non-private visit)
- Adult rate and child rate : 11,70? instead of 13?
- The price includes the service of a guide but not the entrance ticket for the museum
PRIVATE TOUR RATES :
The private tour is ideal for one or more families or for a child's birthday
- Group rates (up to 22 people): 220 ? + entrance tickets to the Jacquemart André Museum for adults and children
- For all reservation and/or quotation requests: Contact us by email
- Visit in French, English, Spanish or Italian
- 220 ?
- Administrative vouchers are accepted
- For availability and quote request: Contact us by email
- Duration of the visit : 1h30
- Age : Family visit adapted to 8 - 14 years old.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- This group visit is organized once or twice a month
- 20 to 22 participants maximum
- The private visit is possible on the day of your choice
- Meeting place Jacquemart André Museum - RV Group reception
- Visit in French for the group tour
- Visit in French, English, Spanish and Italian for the private tour
- With this tour, there is no line to enter the museum and you can stay as long as you want after the guided tour