WE love The guided night stroll to admire the magic of Paris by night
Reduced rate from 2 tickets purchased 50/person instead of 55? (public price)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure / ARRIVAL: Châtelet district (Paris 1st)
THE GUIDED TOUR IN THE EVENING BY ELECTRIC SCOOTER:
- It's a stroll in Paris at nightfrom 2:00 a.m. (including initiation) in electric scooter, with a professional facilitator
- A original, fun and ecological activity: we love it!
- In our opinion, this is a ideal outing with teenagersa way to visit Paris in the evening while having fun
- The course of this night walk is superb. Paris by night, it's simply magical!
- You discover Paris and its monuments illuminated . During your 2-hour walk, you will see (even from a distance...) Notre Dame de Parisyou pass through the courtyard of the Louvre Museumyou walk along the Musée d'Orsaycross over. the Place de la Concorde, the Alexandre III Bridgego ahead. the Grand PalaisGo back up. the Champs-Elysées and finally the Pont de l'Alma with a breathtaking view of Eiffel Tower
- It's very fun and easy. We all know how to ride a scooter. The guided tour starts with a initiation for beginners. Next, a little reminder of the instructions and main rules of the road to respect for your safety
- This night scooter ride is not only fun but also cultural,. thanks to the anecdotes and historical reminders given by the presenter
- Every evening at 7pm
- Minimum age and weight for children: 12 years old and 30kg
- It is recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes in advance. Attention, in case of delay, the group will not be able to wait for you and there will be no refund.
- In case of heavy rain (or snow), the walk will be cancelled and postponed (or refunded)
- Group of 8 people max. + 1 professional animator (at least 2 people are required for this activity)
- Departure / arrival : Hôtel de Ville district (in the 4th)
- Material and equipment provided: electric scooter, helmet and cap, protections
- Attention ladies! No heels and not recommended if you are expecting a happy event
Modality of reception and validity of the tickets:
- You pay a deposit of 20% online. The balance will be paid directly in the store, the day of your walk. The payment in the store is done by credit card, cash and for the town halls by administrative vouchers
- Once your payment has been made, you will immediately receive an email with the following information a voucher to present during your walk (no need to print it if you have a smartphone)
- Tickets are valid for the day and time chosen at the time of purchase. They can only be changed in consultation with the organizer.
- The tickets are neither cancellable nor refundable, except for weather conditions that do not allow to make the walk
- If you do not receive the voucher, please check your mailbox (including your junk mail box because of the many spam mails). If the voucher is not in your mailbox,Contact us by email