A day at Disneyland Paris is ideal for good weatherIt's always a hit with the kids! Our advice: whatever the weather, go early to avoid the crowds.
THE ATTRACTIONS OF DISNEYLAND PARIS
The park has nearly 60 attractions for the whole family, from boat rides to roller coasters.
For the youngest
- Alice's labyrinth Dive into the world of Alice in Wonderland and meet all the characters of the cartoon, up to the Queen of Hearts and her castle.
- Casey Jr., little circus train Dumbo: board the Dumbo train and enjoy a fast-paced ride!
- It's a Small World A cultural world tour through the 5 continents! To the sound of music that will stay in your head, you can admire the dolls dressed according to each custom.
- Big Thunder Mountain Take a ride on the mine train, chills guaranteed!
- Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain : flagship attraction of the park, come and fight the empire aboard your spaceship, all immersed in the dark
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril : lost in the middle of the jungle, take this roller coaster on the steps of the adventurer, chills guaranteed!
- Star Tour The attraction has been completely redone and takes you on a ship from the famous Star Wars saga to travel the galaxy.
Warning: for some attractions, you will have to respect a minimum height, check before you launch that the whole family is above
To get the most out of your visit, plan it in advance: what attractions to do? where to eat?
- Download theapplication (iPhone and Android) Disneyland Paris : it brings together waiting time at each attraction (in real time), the parades and shows and all useful information you may need
- Think about Fastpass To avoid attraction lines, pick up your FastPass at the attraction entrance and return to the attraction in the assigned time slot without waiting!
- Think about Baby Switch : some attractions offer young parents the opportunity to make the attraction in turn. While one of the two parents is doing the attraction, the other one is looking after the youngest and vice versa.