Activities for children at the Château de Versailles
The family activities are numerous at the Palace of Versailles. Cultural or fun, in the park or in the castle, you will have enough to spend the day in the castle and in the park! IN THE PARK:
- Small train to explore the Park and reach the most remote places like the castles of Trianon. 8 € full price for a complete tour from the Castle. € 6.10 for people aged 11 to 18, Free for children under 11 years old. Back to the Castle: € 4.30. Depending on the season, trains every 10, 15 or 20 minutes.
- Ride in small electric vehicle to take full advantage of the estate. The vehicles can take 4 people and are equipped with a geolocation system and an audioguide in 8 languages. Unfortunately, it is not given: 34 € per hour per vehicle
- Boat on the Grand Canal . 4 people per boat or 5 people if there are children. 3 € for half an hour, 17 € for an hour, 4 € for the extra quarter of an hour
- Bicycle rental with the possibility of taking a bicycle to one point and bringing it back to another. € 6.50 per half hour, € 8.50 per hour.
- Storytelling tour with a comedian "Les Grandes Heures des Jardins de Versailles" in the gardens on the occasion of the Grandes Eaux Musicales. Sunday at 15h from April to October
IN THE CASTLE :
- Family Guided Tours. Thematic tours are offered during school holidays and weekends to explore the collections and exhibitions in a fun and participative way. Warning: book in advance online or by phone. From 5 years old. All information on these visits, here