WE love a magnificent exhibition that is completely accessible to children
Age: from 7 years old
Duration: until January 20, 2020
Location: Jacquemart André Museum (Paris 8e)
The Alana collection: a marvel!
- The Alana collection is one of the most valuable and secret private collections in the world.Italian Renaissance art in the world, currently kept in the United States.
- The Jacquemart André Museum presents more than 75 masterpieces of the greatest Italian masters like Lorenzo Monaco, Fra Angelico, Uccello, Lippi, Bellini, Carpaccio, Tintoretto, Veronese, Bronzino or Gentileschi.
- The works on display are absolutely beautiful and tell stories that children can thoroughly enjoy.
- Of course the exhibition "the Alana collection" was not designed for children, and unfortunately there are no "young public" visits.
- Nevertheless, some of the paintings are reminiscent of comic books and are In our opinion, this exhibition is very accessible to young people.
- The paintings depict stories (biblical or battle stories) with a wealth of detail that will interest children. They bring the Italian Renaissance to life.
- In our opinion, it is not because there are no visits for young people that one should not see this very beautiful exhibition with children.
Animations for children at the Jacquemart André Museum
The Jacquemart André Museum offers guided tours for children to discover the museum's permanent collections.
It also proposes birthday packages which are very successful.