Great, the weather is nice ! Let's take the opportunity to sneak out. The ideas of exits and D'outdoor activities in Paris in the suburbs are many: a walk in scooter or in hoverboard in Paris, a visit to a castle in the Ile-de-France, playing tourist and offering a cruise-walk on the Seine, organize a picnic at the Bois de Boulogne or the Bois de Vincennes, rent a small electric boat, go to eat an ice creamwatch a movie outdoors (in the summer) or attend a play in a green theater...
5 cool things in Paris right now
- The Zoological Park's nocturnes (Thursday evenings until August 12)
- The Théâtre de Verdure in the Shakespeare garden (in the Bois de Boulogne)
- Heroes of mythology in Luxembourg (guided tour)
- A trip around Paris in a Tuk Tuk (several courses)
- An Enigma Walk in a district of Paris (enigma game without a guide)
5 cool things happening outside of Paris
Outdoor Escape Games in Paris...
Discover a district of Paris while having fun! Several Escape Games to book when the weather is nice! Country, "Street Art at Quail Hill." . Family (from 10 years old), "Secrets of the Marais. Sportsman, "The Mysteries of Montmartre" (course 6/9 years or course + 10 years). The most difficult, "The Mysteries of the Latin Quarter" . Original: "The Secrets of the Covered Passages" (course 6/9 years or course +10 years).
At the castle of Nanterre : Escape Game : "the magic portal. In Nanterre : Escape Game "Operation GreenFinger. In Versailles : 2 hours to save the King
Zoos and educational farms in Paris
- The Zoological Park of Paris (in the 12th)
- The menagerie of the Jardin des Plantes (in the 5th)
- The farm of Paris (in the 12th district - free)
Zoos and educational farms outside Paris
In 2, 3 or 4 wheels...
- Paris by Tuk-Tuk day and night
- Paris in Hoverboard (Initiation and stroll on the banks of the Seine)
- Paris on an electric scooter (with an animator)
- Paris by Quad (with an animator)
- Paris by Night, on an electric scooter with an animator
- Gastronomic lunch in the Bustronome
- Vél'OFIL, the Véxin by electric bike
You don't want a guide or an animator! You can rent electric scooters for a free walk in Paris (-20% discount via Familin'Paris)
Visit a castle and its gardens...
11 castles to discover around Paris! The castle of Vaux-le-Vicomte (one of our favorites) and his candlelight parties at night in the summer. The castle of Fontainebleau and its forest (for climbing enthusiasts). The castle of Breteuil who tells stories to children. The Palace of Versaillesthe most majestic, the most beautiful, whose great summer shows are not to be missed, such as the Great Musical Waters. The castle of Malmaison, imperial residence of Napoleon and Josephine. The Château de Rambouillet, its stately apartments and sumptuous park. The Domaine de Chantillyits stables, its stables, its park and its whipped cream.
On the water...
- A 1 hour cruise Beautiful by day and by night
- The commented cruise "Special family". (for ages 6/11)
- Rent a small electric boat at the Bassin de la Villette
- Getting around with the Batobus
- Lunch and dinner cruises on the Seine
- Privatize a boat to celebrate an occasion
- Boating in the Bois de Vincennes or the Bois de Boulogne
Amusement parks and tree climbing...
- Most magical: the Disneyland ParkParis
- The coolest part: the Asterix park
- Most interesting: France miniature
Parks and gardens...
For picnics, sunbathing, cycling or scootering... Most of these parks have playgrounds for children. Some offer pony rides for toddlers. In some gardens, children can go see Guignol. In the Bois de Vincennes and the Bois de Boulogne, you can even row. And if it's a heat wave, several parks in Paris have water jets to cool down !