Due to the health situation, everything is currently closed, except for parks and gardens, which are open to the public.
On the other hand, you can do "The Vincennes Woods Treasure Hunt Puzzle Walk." (without a guide and ideally up to 6 people), a very playful activity and ideal for families.
Head east to Paris to visit castles, go see animals or having fun in a fairground. On the program, really close to Paris, we do not miss the castle of Vincennes and the farm of Paris. About twenty kilometers east of Paris, we recommend you l'Asinerie Francilianes (very original) and his donkey breeding.
Our favourites in Val-de-Marne and Seine-et-Marne :
- The Sea Life aquarium (in the "Animals" category)
- The castle of Champs-sur-Marne (in the "Castles" category)
- La Balade Enigme au bois de Vincennes (in the category "small budget“)
- The visit of a donkey farm (in the category "Free“)
Outings to the east of Paris
- 19,90€ the treasure hunt (for the group)
- With a game book
- For everyone
- In the Bois de Vincennes and Paris 12th district
- A super educational aquarium
- Open 7 days a week and public holidays (except 25 December)
- Next to the Vallée Village (Val d'Europe)
- Free for children under 3 years old
- A small zoo concerned about the welfare of animals
- Open every day except December 24, 25, 31 and January 1.
- In the 77, about 40 km from Paris
- Free for children under 3 years