A weekend in Paris to visit Paris for 2 days with young children, it is possible!
This itinerary proposes to answer the question "what to do in Paris in a weekend with children under 7 years old".
It is necessary to finding the right balance to satisfy parents and children The Louvre for you, followed by a stroll in the Jardin des Tuileries (playgrounds). A stroll (and shopping) on the Champs-Elysées and a visit to the Disney-Store or the Guignol on the Champs-Elysées to please them.
And everyone will be happy with their weekend in Paris.
For those who have already been to Paris and are looking for other ideas, take a look at our "Paris with 0/6 years "or pick up other ideas on the circuit 3 days with 0/6 years or the "Circuit for 5 days and more with 0/6 years".
Enjoy your stay in Paris!
Paris by night, from the Seine
- A fly boat cruise is a great way to visit Paris with children. You can discover the beautiful monuments of Paris from the Seine.
- Discounted tickets for families with the company of Bateaux-Mouches, Alma bridge (right bank).
- Discounted tickets on the Cruise + Pizza package with the Vedettes de Paris company, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower (left bank). It is a very nice formula which combines a cruise and a pizza meal (to be tasted on the quay before or after the boat trip). This formula allows you to eat in a pleasant setting on the banks of the Seine, for a reasonable budget in a rather expensive area. An ideal formula with children.
- These two cruises are free for children under 4 years old
Paris by night by scenic bus
- The show Paris illuminated is great !
- On board a panoramic bus, you will cross the most beautiful districts of Paris and discover its emblematic monuments.
- A 1h30 trip, at 6:15pm or 9pm or 10pm depending on the season
- Book your E-tickets for the Paris night bus tour (free for children under 4)
The Aquarium Ciné Aqua
- The aquarium of Paris Cineaqua is the most beautiful aquarium of Paris 43 tanks, a giant aquarium full of sharks, a shark tunnel, 3 "nursery" aquariums, a medusarium (fascinating) and a tank to pet carp and goldfish
- Practical: located near the Trocadero (between the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Elysées)
- Good plan : Reduced rates all year round and up to 32% discount on the VACATION PASS
- Free : for children under 3 years old
- Good to know there is a restaurant for those who want to have lunch there
If you are not tempted by the Louvre...
- The Orangery Museum (small museum - really ideal with children) : a superb collection of impressionists and also 2 rooms dedicated to Monet's Waterlilies
- The Orsay Museumour favorite museum in Paris (right bank side)
Tips and tricks before and during your stay in Paris...
- When to come to Paris? Which season to choose to come and spend 2 days in Paris
- Find an accommodation in the area of your choice
- How to get around Paris?
A photo shoot to immortalize your stay in Paris.
- A great idea for a family
- Private tour in Paris with a professional photographer
- A suggested itinerary: the Louvre, Palais Royal, Pont des Arts, the Tuileries garden? (all on foot)
- Approximately 150 souvenir pictures taken throughout the session (sent within 48 hours by Wetransfer)
Ideas for lunch, dinner, snack, brunch...
- There is a restaurant at the Paris Aquarium for those who want to have their lunch break there
- The restaurants of the World in the Carrousel du Louvre (on the mezzanine). are a practical solution for eating on the go. It's affordable and there's something for everyone
- For a taste, the luxurious Angelina's tea room (under the arcades of the rue de Rivoli), a mythical address in Paris. Its hot chocolate is to die for and the setting is magnificent!
Getting around Paris with the Batobus
- Taking the Batobus (1 day, 2 day or 3 day pass) to get around on the Seine is much nicer than the metro and RER.
- There are 8 stops on the Seine and you can combine transportation and discovery of Paris.