Big carnival starting at 1pm, July 7th
The 18th tropical carnival: to have a lot of eyes and ears!
- On July 7, we celebrate the Caribbean and Latin America on the Champs-Elysées
- On this occasion the Champs-Elysées will be pedestrianised
- Make way for the colorful floats and dancers with multicolored feathers for the great tropical carnival
- Haitian, Brazilian or Bolivian music and rhythms
- The parade will start at 1pm from the Champs-Elysées traffic circle.
- The parade will then go up the Champs-Elysées to the avenue Georges-V before returning to its starting point