with young children (0/6 years old)
Visit Paris for 3 days with toddlers, it's possible!
Our circuit to visit Paris in 3 days with children under 7, is designed to enjoy Paris with your family. Our itinerary allows you to see the basics of Paris (to please the parents!) While being adapted to the rhythm of the children thanks to our suggestions of breaks planned for them (playgrounds, horn …).
Everyone will be happy.
For those who have already come to Paris and are looking for other ideas, take a look at our section "Paris with 0/6 years "Or draw other ideas on" The circuit 5 days with 0/6 years“.
Have a nice trip in Paris !
The Luxembourg Garden and a tour in Saint-Germain des Prés
- Luxembourg Garden : kids will love ponies, ponds and huge playground
- Parents will appreciate the play area reserved for children under 7 years old. Playground fenced.
- The Luxembourg Garden is open until 19h in summer and until nightfall in winter
- Having dinner : in Saint-Germain des Prés, in one of the prettiest district of Paris
A tour of Paris by night bus: children will take the opportunity to rest!
- Discover, on board a scenic bus, Paris at night and its illuminations.
- Admire the magic of Paris at night : its illuminated monuments, illuminated bridges ...
- The course : the Place de l'Opéra, the department stores, the Champs-Elysées, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, the Notre-Dame cathedral, Saint-Germain des-Prés ...
- Duration of the tour : 1h 30
- Ideal in winter with children : the bus leaves at 18:15
- A very pleasant and relaxing time to discover Paris
Ideas for lunch, dinner, snack, brunch ...
- There is a restaurant at the Aquarium of Paris for those who want to do their lunch break
- The restaurants of the World in the Carrousel du Louvre (on the mezzanine). are a practical solution for eating on the run. It's affordable and there is something for everyone
- To taste, the luxurious Angélina tea room (under the arcades of the rue de Rivoli), mythical address in Paris. Its hot chocolate is to die for and the beautiful setting!