What to see, what to do in Paris for three days with 7-12 years old? The purpose of this route is to enjoy Paris with your family for 3 days. The idea is to see the unavoidable, while mixing cultural outings, recreational activities and unusual walks in Paris so that the whole family is happy.
The Eiffel Tower: a must!
- Tickets for the 2nd floor or for the summit (accessible by elevator). Remember to book as soon as possible.
- Playful : in summer, a carousel and small games are installed on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Free : for children under 4 years old
- Game book "Am Gus" : the course dedicated to 6/10 years (to recover on the 1st floor)
- Champ de Mars : Games, carousel and snack break
- Trocadero : atnear the visit of the Eiffel Tower, will you walk on the esplanade of Trocadéro (The view of the Champs-de-Mars is splendid)
Aqua Ciné Aquarium
- The aquarium of Paris Cineaqua is the most beautiful aquarium of Paris : 43 pools, a giant aquarium full of sharks, a shark tunnel, 3 nursery aquariums, a fascinating medusaarium and a pool for caressing carp and goldfish
- Convenient: located near the Trocadero (between the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Elysées)
- Good plan : Discounted rates all year round and up to 32% discount on the HOLIDAY PASS
- Free : for children under 3 years old
- Good to know : there is a restaurant for those who want to have a lunch break
- Walk down the Champs-Elysées from the Arc de Triomphe to the Place de la Concorde
- To make shopping : luxury boutiques, big retailers like Zara, the Disney Store buot, Abercrombie, Nike, Addidas ... And for the big and small football fan, the PSG Official Store !
- Exciting for childrens: the Palace of Discovery, an extraordinary science museum
- Tourist and very nice : the view from the Arc de Triomphe (free for children under 18)
- greed : the Ladurée tea room, for lunch, to taste or to buy a macaroon
A NICE IDEA WITH 7/12 YEAR OLDS...
The Ramses II guided tour in Paris to discover the traces of ancient Egypt from the Place de la Concorde to the Tuileries garden. A fun 1h30 walk with a professional guide. Ideal from 10 years old.
An evening in Montmartre
- It is a very nice neighborhood and very lively
- Tip: take the Montmartrobus where the funiculare to go up to the Sacred Heart
- The view of Paris is to die for
- Nice: to get a portrait Place du Tertre
- There are a lot of small restaurants and terraces when the weather is nice
- Sweet break : we recommend "Small mitrons"For his sweet pies to fall and Scaramouche for its artisanal ice creams with original fragrances
NICE IDEAS WITH 7 / 12 YEAR OLDS...
1- A small tour with : the Petit train de Montmartre.
2- The Montmartre show visit with actors: The Eternal Spirit of Montmartre (from 6 years old)
4- Montmartre street art tour: When Street Art tells the story of Montmartre... . 1h30 walk, ideal from 8 years old.
Sainte Chapelle and Ile-Saint-Louis
- Before the Notre Dame fire, we told you not to miss the tour... of Notre Dame...
- Before you can go back, we suggest you start the walk on the island of the City with the visit of the Holy ChapelIf you're lucky enough to be there on a sunny day, it's just beautiful!
- Stroll on the banks of the Seine and lose on Île-de-la-Cité and on the island-saint-Louis
- Gluttony: crack for an ice cream at Bertillon, a mythical address in Paris
NICE IDEAS WITH 7 / 12 YEAR OLDS...
1- A guided and costumed tour of medieval Paris : "Paris in the time of the knights". 1h30 visit, ideal for 6 - 10 year olds
2- A guided tour of the mysterious and fantastic Paris : Paris in the time of the alchemists and the Templars. 1h30 of visit, ideal from 8 years old.
3- A guided tour of the center of Paris on the theme of video games: The guided tour of the Paris of video games .1h30 of visit, ideal from 10 years old.
Nice ideas near the Centre Pompidou for 7-12 year olds
1- Stroll on the quays of the Seine in Hoverboard (from 8 years old, hyper playful)
2- The Street Art tour of the Marais (1h30 of visit, ideal from 8 years old)
3- The show visit of the Marais with actors (1h30 of visit, ideal from 8 years old)
4- The escape game "Secrets of the Swamp (duration 1h15, ideal from 10 years old)
A tour of Paris by night bus: children will take the opportunity to rest!
- Discover, on board a scenic bus, Paris at night and its illuminations.
- Admire the magic of Paris at night : its illuminated monuments, illuminated bridges ...
- The course : the Place de l'Opéra, the department stores, the Champs-Elysées, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, the Notre-Dame cathedral, Saint-Germain des-Prés ...
- Duration of the tour : 1h 30
- Ideal in winter with children The bus leaves at 6:15.
- Departure at 9pm in April, September and October
- Departure at 22h from May to August
- A very pleasant and relaxing time to discover Paris
The Louvre and the Tuileries Garden
- The ideal is to go to the Louvre Museum in the morning, when everyone is in shape!
- 1h15 max visit to the Louvre (a bit short for adults but very good for kids)
- Do not miss the Department of Egyptology, kids love it!
- Then take a look at Tuileries garden (carnival in summer)
- Lawns, playground ...
- Push the ride until garden of the Royal Palace (and his Buren columns)
- Take a hot chocolate at Angelina's place
NICE IDEAS WITH 7 / 12 YEAR OLDS...
1- guided tours of the Louvre especially for children : 8 privatizable visits1h30, on the themes of Greek and Egyptian antiquities, or around the masterpieces of the Louvre.
2- visit investigation or or treasure hunt if the weather is fine: the survey visit The wonderful legend of the Tuileries (from 6 years old) or the treasure hunt visit Mythology in the Tuileries (from 6 years old)
3- visit survey if it rains : The visit survey of the Royal Palace from 9 years
At La Villette, the Cité des Sciences, the Park
- There is something to do at La Villette: science in all forms within the reach of children. A fascinating universe adapted to the youngest ...
- Children's City at the Science City with thespace dedicated to 5-12 years old : games, activities and exciting discoveries in 6 spaces: Body, Communicate, Studio TV, Water games, Garden and Factory. Booking is recommended
- The Geode, (currently closed for renovation) an Imax cinema, or 3D Relief, which offers fascinating films on Space, the marine world, natural phenomena, the Arctic...
- The park of Villette : 26 follies (playful constructions that dotted the parks and royal gardens) contemporary
- Exhibitions specially designed for young people at the Cité des Sciences. .
An end of the day around the canal saint-Martin
- This district became very trendy
- Very lively at night to see a drink or eat a piece
- The ride along the canal is full of charm
- It's a neighborhood that we like a lot
Tips and tricks before and during your stay in Paris...
- When to come to Paris? Which season to choose to come and spend 2 days in Paris
- Find accommodation in the area of your choice
- How to move in Paris?
A photo shoot to immortalize your stay in Paris...
- A super fun idea for family
- Private stroll in Paris with a professional photographer
- A suggested itinerary: the Louvre, Palais Royal, Pont des Arts, Tuileries garden... (all on foot)
- About 150 souvenir pictures taken throughout the session (sent within 48 hours by Wetransfer).
Ideas for lunch, dinner, snack, brunch ...
- There is a restaurant at the Aquarium of Paris for those who want to do their lunch break
- The restaurants of the World in the Carrousel du Louvre (on the mezzanine). are a practical solution for eating on the run. It's affordable and there is something for everyone
- To taste, the luxurious Angélina tea room (under the arcades of the rue de Rivoli), mythical address in Paris. Its hot chocolate is to die for and the beautiful setting!
Ideas for unusual visits to discover Paris differently
- And if you were to offer your children an unusual outing or activity
- We have selected some ideal ideas to do as a family that are a little off the beaten track.
- From a theme guided tour to an outdoor escape game or a scooter ride... you will surprise your children and make them happy...