with young children (0/6 years old)
Visit Paris for 3 days with toddlers, it's possible!
Our circuit to visit Paris in 3 days with children under 7, is designed to enjoy Paris with your family. Our itinerary allows you to see the essential of Paris (to please the parents!) while being adapted to the rhythm of the children thanks to our suggestions of pauses planned for them (playgrounds, horn ...).
Everyone will be happy.
For those who have already been to Paris and are looking for other ideasTake a look at our "Paris with 0/6 years "or pick up other ideas from "The Circuit 5 days with 0/6 years".
Enjoy your stay in Paris!
The Aquarium Ciné Aqua
- The aquarium of Paris Cineaqua is the most beautiful aquarium of Paris 43 tanks, a giant aquarium full of sharks, a shark tunnel, 3 "nursery" aquariums, a medusarium (fascinating) and a tank to pet carp and goldfish
- Practical: located near the Trocadero (between the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Elysées)
- Good plan : Reduced rates all year round and up to 32% discount on the VACATION PASS
- Free : for children under 3 years old
- Good to know there is a restaurant for those who want to have lunch there
In the neighborhood, if you are not tempted by the Louvre
- The Orangery Museum (small museum with a superb collection of impressionists and Monet's Water Lilies),
- The Orsay Museumour favorite museum in Paris (right bank side)
Tips and tricks before and during your stay in Paris...
- When to come to Paris? Which season to choose to come and spend 2 days in Paris
- Find an accommodation in the area of your choice
- How to get around Paris?
A photo shoot to immortalize your stay in Paris.
- A great idea for a family
- Private tour in Paris with a professional photographer
- A suggested itinerary: the Louvre, Palais Royal, Pont des Arts, the Tuileries garden? (all on foot)
- Approximately 150 souvenir pictures taken throughout the session (sent within 48 hours by Wetransfer)
Ideas for lunch, dinner, snack, brunch...
- There is a restaurant at the Paris Aquarium for those who want to have their lunch break there
- The restaurants of the World in the Carrousel du Louvre (on the mezzanine). are a practical solution for eating on the go. It's affordable and there's something for everyone
- For a taste, the luxurious Angelina's tea room (under the arcades of the rue de Rivoli), a mythical address in Paris. Its hot chocolate is to die for and the setting is magnificent!
Getting around Paris with the Batobus
- Taking the Batobus (1 day, 2 day or 3 day pass) to get around on the Seine is much nicer than the metro and RER.
- There are 8 stops on the Seine and you can combine transportation and discovery of Paris.