A massacre, quite simply!
A new recipe from Victorine, food blogger from Vicky The Cook, (her Instagram account) a lovely blog that will delight sweet tooths. These sand roses are sold at the Coffee Shop of the Villa Gypsy decorating boutique in Trouville-sur-Mer.
Basic ingredients chocolate + cornflakes
With Cooking (in the pan)
Cooking time less than 10mn
Ingredients (for 4 to 6 p.)
- 150g of corn petals
- 200g of chocolate (milk or dark, a little less sweet)
- Heat 200g of chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Then add it to 150g of plain cereal
- Coat the corn petals and chocolate and mix gently
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a tray, then use 2 small spoons to place small piles of paper on it
- Leave to cool for at least 1 hour
- Sand roses can be kept for 4 days at room temperature!
1 - Choose preferably organic corn petals
2 - You can prepare them with dark or milk chocolate