Simple and easy recipes
for parents in need of inspiration
- A delicious fall recipe
- Recipe from the closet
- Vegetarian or not
THE DOUGH RECIPE
the only edible recipe that's not edible!
1/4 cup salt
2 tablespoons baking soda
1 tbsp. oil
1 cup of cold water
THE RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE PLAY DOUGH
- In a saucepan (off the heat), mix the dry ingredients The flour, salt and baking soda. If the dyes are powdered, add them to this preparation.
- Add the powdered dyes.
- Add water and oil stirring vigorously with a whisk to avoid lumps. If your dyes are liquid, add them to the mixture.
- Put the pan on a very low heat. and stir with a wooden spoon until the dough starts to come off the sides.
- Remove from heat and Knead the dough with your hands on the work surface. or on a board.
- The clay is ready!
- It can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight box or in plastic wrap.
Our advice Prepare it in several times with several dyes to have several colors of clay.
You can perfume it : bitter almond extract, grenadine syrup, spices (cinnamon, orange blossom...)
NICE COOKING CLASSES IN THE 11TH ARRONDISSEMENT IN PARIS
Cooking lessons with the family at Cook & Go (Paris, 11th arrondissement) 😉 At Cook & Go, all health instructions related to Covid are respected On cuisine en famille (parent/child workshop) at Cook & Go Cook & Go organises cooking lessons for children in Paris in the 11th arrondissement. This is a workshop of
Cooking lessons with the family at Cook & Go (Paris, 11th) 😉 At Cook & Go, all the sanitary instructions related to Covid are respected SEE ALL...