Simple and easy recipes
for parents in need of inspiration
Easy, fast and economical
Between closet cooking and family recipes, all these recipes are easy to doYou don't have to be a cordon bleu to do it. They're quick to makeThey require few ingredients and use basic ingredients (hence the term closet kitchen) Some of them can be done with the children. And prepare in advance.
THE DOUGH RECIPE
the only edible recipe that's not edible!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 cup of cold water
- Food colouring
THE RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE PLAY DOUGH
- In a saucepan (off the heat), mix the dry ingredients: flour, salt and baking soda. If the colouring agents are powdered, add them to this preparation.
Add the powdered dyes.
- Add the water and oil, stirring vigorously with a whisk to avoid lumps. If your dyes are liquid, add them to the mixture.
- Put the pan on a very low heat and stir with a wooden spoon without until the dough starts to come off the sides.
- Remove from the heat and knead the dough with your hands on the work surface or on a board.
The clay is ready!
- It can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight box or in plastic wrap.
Our tip: prepare it in several times with several dyes to have several colours of clay.