It's a recipe found on MarmitonWe liked it because there's no no oil or butter in this recipe. And little sugarThe applesauce makes it lighter. In addition, it makes it possible to use some overripe bananas.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 to 8 people):
- 3 bananas (very ripe)
- 100 g applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 200 g flour
- 50 g sugar
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons bitter cocoa (optional)
- 100 g chocolate (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (thermostat 5) rotating heat
- Overwrite bananas and mix them with the compote
- Add the eggs and sugar. mix well
- Mix the flour sifted and baking powder. and add it to the preparation. Mix again.
- (optional: add chocolate chips or chocolate chips)
- Butter a cake tin and lightly flour it
- Pour the mixture into the mould and bake in the oven for 50 minutes
1 - After 20 minutes of cooking, draw a line with a knife in the middle of the cake and continue cooking.
2 - You can add chocolate chips or chocolate shavings (you can use baking chocolate)