Three big ice rinks in Paris and in the suburbs: the Pailleron rink (Espace Sportif Pailleron) located in the 19th district of Paris which is open all year round. The Accorhotels Arena ice rink in the 12th arrondissement, open from September to May. And the olympic ice rink of Boulogne-Biillancourt (open on Wednesdays and weekends during the school year / extended hours during the Paris school vacations). In winter, at Christmas timeThere are several small ephemeral open-air skating rinks in Paris.
- Family weekend at the Musée de La Poste
- Christmas at Potions and Co!
- Beautiful Christmas lights for 2023 in Paris
- Moby Dick
- The Adventures of Pinocchio
- What to do in Paris on January 1st
- Beethoven Day - Baby Concert + 5th Symphony
- The feast of Saint Barbara, the feast of the artillerymen...