A route that combines cultural visits, shopping and leisure
With teens, everything is a compromise! The objective of this tour is to discover Paris and its wonders in 5 days, with of course the unavoidable, but also shopping, le Disneyland Park where the more unusual visits as the ride in an electric scooter, or the hoverboard ride or again visit Street Art for example.
Imperative, buy in advance your entries for museums and monuments! Skip-the-line tickets will save you the wait. With teens, it's better!
For those who have already come and are looking for other ideas, take a look at our section "Paris with teenagers ” .
Paris by night, from the Seine
- Discounted tickets for families with the company of Bateaux-Mouches, Alma Bridge (Right Bank).
- Discounted tickets on Cruise + Pizza with the company of Vedettes de Paris, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower (left bank). It is a very nice formula that combines a cruise and a pizza meal (to be enjoyed before or after the boat ride). This allows you to eat in a pleasant setting on the banks of the Seine, for a reasonable budget in a rather expensive neighborhood. An ideal formula with children.
- These two cruises are free for children under 4 years old
- Tickets for the 2nd floor or for the summit (accessible by elevator).
- Free : for children under 4 years old
- To do in the area : the Army museum Invalides, very nice with teens
The Trocadero: between the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Elysées
- Museums to do on the Trocadero side: the Guimet Museum, the modern Art Museum (permanent collection free for all), Palace of Tokyo, the Museum of Man (exciting and very educational for young audiences), the Galliera Palace (fashion museum)
- Good to know : free for under 18s for the permanent exhibitions of some museums
- The atmosphere at Trocadero is nice (musicians, skateboarders ...) and thehas a view of the Eiffel Tower since the Trocadero is superb
- Walk down the Champs-Elysées from the Arc de Triomphe to the Place de la Concorde
- To make shopping : luxury boutiques, big brands like Zara, Abercrombie, Nike, Addidas ... And for the big and small football fan, the PSG Official Store !
- Exciting for teens interested in science : the Palace of Discovery, an extraordinary science museum
- Tourist and very nice : the view from the Arc de Triomphe (free for children under 18)
- greed : the Ladurée tea room, for lunch, to taste or to buy a macaroon
Want a museum? See the Impressionists at the Musée de l'Orangerie or the Musée d'Orsay
- The Orangery Museum: beautiful museum "child size". Very beautiful Impressionist collection including Monet's Water Lilies
- The Orsay museum : our favorite museum in Paris (Rive-Droite side)
End of the day around the canal saint-Martin
- This district became very trendy
- Very lively at night to see a drink or eat a piece
- The ride along the canal is full of charm
- It's a neighborhood that we like a lot
Notre-Dame of Paris and Ile-Saint-Louis
- Not to miss : the exterior, the interior and the absolutely magnificent view of Paris from the towers of Notre-Dame
- Stroll on the banks of the Seine and lose on Île-de-la-Cité and on the island-saint-Louis
- Gluttony: crack for an ice cream at Bertillon, a mythical address in Paris
- Rent electric scooters and stroll on the banks of the Seine
- In the neighborhood : the Archeological Crypt of the Parvis of Notre-Dame, the Conciergerie and the Sainte-Chapelle
- And if you have the time, an unusual visit of 1h30 : “the mystery of the Ile de la Cité " Participatory and family rally on the Ile de la Cité and around Notre-Dame - From 10 years
The Opera district
- Go for it Citadium, the teen concept store (closing at 8pm)
- Nice to do in the neighborhood: Flyview, virtual flight over Paris (night on Fridays and Saturdays), the Grévin museum
- Restaurant idea in the neighborhood: the Hard Rock Café
- Visit of theGarnier opera : Not essential if you run out of time. Rather reserved for lovers of opera or Napoleon III. Or fun visit if you take the story tour.
- Story Tour: A love of Opera. Visit of the Opera with an actress
Ideas for lunch, dinner, snack, brunch ...
- There is a restaurant at the Aquarium of Paris for those who want to do their lunch break
- The restaurants of the World in the Carrousel du Louvre (on the mezzanine). are a practical solution for eating on the run. It's affordable and there is something for everyone
- To taste, the luxurious Angélina tea room (under the arcades of the rue de Rivoli), mythical address in Paris. Its hot chocolate is to die for and the beautiful setting!