A tourist circuit for 7/12 year olds ... and their parents!
What to see, what to do for five days in Paris with 7-12 years? Our itinerary offers a sweet mix between activities for children and tours or walks for the parents to enjoy Paris with your family. In the program, the unavoidable of course, but also suggestions forexhibitions, from museums, fun activities, unusual walks, so that the whole family is happy.
Remember to book your tickets in advance if possible to avoid the queue, especially in museums and monuments.
For those who have already come and who are looking for other ideas, take a look at our section "Paris with 7/12 years old ”
The Eiffel Tower: a must!
- Tickets for the 2nd floor or for the summit (accessible by elevator).
- Playful : in summer, a carousel and small games are installed on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Free : for children under 4 years old
- Game book "Am Gus" : the course dedicated to 6/10 years (to recover on the 1st floor)
- Champ de Mars : Games, carousel and snack break
- Trocadero : atnear the visit of the Eiffel Tower, will you walk on the esplanade of Trocadéro (The view of the Champs-de-Mars is splendid)
Aqua Ciné Aquarium
- The aquarium of Paris Cineaqua is the most beautiful aquarium of Paris : 43 pools, a giant aquarium full of sharks, a shark tunnel, 3 nursery aquariums, a fascinating medusaarium and a pool for caressing carp and goldfish
- Convenient: ideally located between the Eiffel Tower and the Champs Elysees (near the Trocadero)
- Good plan : Discounted rates all year round and up to 32% discount on the HOLIDAY PASS
- Free : for children under 3 years old
- Good to know : there is a restaurant for those who want to have a lunch break
- Walk down the Champs-Elysées from the Arc de Triomphe to the Place de la Concorde
- To make shopping : luxury boutiques, big brands like Zara, the Disney Store, Abercrombie, Nike, Addidas ... And for the big and small football fan, the PSG Official Store !
- Exciting for childrens: the Palace of Discovery, an extraordinary science museum
- Tourist and very nice : the view from the Arc de Triomphe (free for children under 18)
- greed : the Ladurée tea room, for lunch, to taste or to buy a macaroon
Notre-Dame of Paris and Ile-Saint-Louis
- Not to miss : the exterior, the interior and the absolutely magnificent view of Paris from the towers of Notre-Dame
- Stroll on the banks of the Seine and lose on Île-de-la-Cité and on the island-saint-Louis
- Gluttony: crack for an ice cream at Bertillon, a mythical address in Paris
A tour of Paris by night bus: children will take the opportunity to rest!
- Discover, on board a scenic bus, Paris at night and its illuminations.
- Admire the magic of Paris at night : its illuminated monuments, illuminated bridges ...
- The course : the Place de l'Opéra, the department stores, the Champs-Elysées, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, the Notre-Dame cathedral, Saint-Germain des-Prés ...
- Duration of the tour : 1h 30
- Ideal in winter with children : the bus leaves at 18:15
- A very pleasant and relaxing time to discover Paris
Ideas for lunch, dinner, snack, brunch ...
- There is a restaurant at the Aquarium of Paris for those who want to do their lunch break
- The restaurants of the World in the Carrousel du Louvre (on the mezzanine). are a practical solution for eating on the run. It's affordable and there is something for everyone
- To taste, the luxurious Angélina tea room (under the arcades of the rue de Rivoli), mythical address in Paris. Its hot chocolate is to die for and the beautiful setting!