With teens, everything is a compromise! The objective of this tour is to discover Paris and its wonders in 5 days, with of course the unavoidable, but also shopping, Disneyland Park where the more unusual visits as the ride in an electric scooter, or the hoverboard ride or again visit Street Art It is essential to buy your tickets for museums and monuments in advance! Thanks to the queue-cutting tickets, you will avoid the wait. With teenagers, it's better! For those who have already come and are looking for other ideas, take a look at our " Paris with teenagers " .
- The evening before A cruise on the Seine
- Day 1 Eiffel Tower, Trocadero, Champs-Elysées, Orsay Museum or Orangery, Saint-Martin canal
- Day 2 : Ile de la Cité, Pompidou center, Marais, a bus tour to see Paris by night
- Day 3 Château de Versailles, the Latin Quarter, View from the Montparnasse Tower
- Day 4 Louvre and Palais Royal, Opera district, Montmartre
- Day 5 : Disneyland
- Practical information
Paris by night, from the Seine
- Discounted tickets for families with the Bateaux-Mouches company, Alma Bridge (Right Bank).
- Another nice idea cruise on the Seine: the pizzeria on the Seine inboard from a small boat with a panoramic view. The cruise lasts 1h45. It's casual, good and great value for money.
The Eiffel Tower: a must!
- Tickets for the 2nd floor or for the summit (accessible by elevator).
- Remember to book as soon as possible
- Trocadero After visiting the Eiffel Tower, go for a walk on the Trocadero esplanade (the view on the Champs-de-Mars is splendid)
A VERY NICE IDEA WITH TEENAGERS ...
Rent an electric scooter to visit Paris. The departure is near the Eiffel Tower. Ideal for children from 12 years old.
The Trocadero: between the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Elysées
- The atmosphere at Trocadero is nice (musicians, skateboarders ...) and thehas a view of the Eiffel Tower since the Trocadero is superb
- There are many museums on the side of the Trocadero that may be of interest to your teenagers:
- Good to know : free for children under 18 for the permanent exhibitions of certain museums
- Walk down the Champs-Elysées from the Arc de Triomphe to the Place de la Concorde
- To make shopping Luxury stores, big brands such as Zara, Abercrombie, Nike, Adidas... And for young and old soccer fans, the PSG Official Store !
- Exciting for childrens: the Palais de la Découverte, an extraordinary science museum
- Tourist and very nice : the view from the Arc de Triomphe (free for children under 18)
- greed : the Ladurée tea room, for lunch, to taste or to buy a macaroon
A NICE IDEA WITH 12 YEARS OLD AND MORE ...
The Ramses II guided tour in Paris to discover the traces of ancient Egypt from the Place de la Concorde to the Tuileries Gardens. A 1h30 playful stroll in the company of a professional guide. Ideal from 10 years old.
Want a museum? See the Impressionists at the Musée de l'Orangerie or the Musée d'Orsay
- The Orangery Museum (small museum with a superb collection of Impressionists and Monet's Water Lilies),
- The Orsay museum, our favorite museum in Paris (Rive-Droite side)
- Guided tour of the Musée d'Orsay especially for young people : privatizable visit, of a duration of 1h30. Ask for an estimate or information: contact us
End of the day around the canal saint-Martin
- This district became very trendy
- Very lively at night to see a drink or eat a piece
- The ride along the canal is full of charm
- It's a neighborhood that we like a lot
Sainte Chapelle and Ile-Saint-Louis
- Before the fire of Notre-Dame, we told you not to miss the visit of Notre-Dame ...
- Before you can return, we suggest you start your walk on the Ile de la Cité by the visit of the Holy Chapel. If you are lucky enough to be there on a sunny day, it is simply magnificent!
- Stroll on the banks of the Seine and lose on Île-de-la-Cité and on the island-saint-Louis
- Gluttony: crack for an ice cream at Bertillon, a mythical address in Paris
SYMPASTIC IDEAS WITH 12 YEARS AND OVER ...
1- A super fun tour in electric scooter
2- The guided tour of Paris in the time of the alchemists and the Templars 1h30 of visit
3- The guided tour of Video game Paris : a 1h30 walk
4- An escape game in the Latin Quarter "The Mysteries of the Latin Quarter A 1h30 walk between Saint-Germain des Prés and the Ile de la Cité. Ideal with 14 years old and more
The Centre Pompidou
- The Centre Pompidou opens at 11am.
- There is a very nice collection of art from the 20th and 21st century.
- For teenagers: studio 13/16 (Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 14h to 18h). Free
- There is a breathtaking view of the rooftops of Paris from the 5th floor. Do not miss it
- Guided tour of the Centre Pompidou especially for children and teenagers Ideal for children from 8 years old. Ask for a quote or more information: contact us
The Marais district, just behind the Pompidou Centre.
- ride Stroll in the Marais district, admire the Place des Vosges, sit on one of the lawns...
- Shopping Your teenagers will love it. Rue des Francs-Bourgeois, rue des Rosiers, rue Vielle-du-Temple...
- greed : the Carette tea room , Place des Vosges
- Museum : Picasso Museuma marvel! But also the museum of art and history of Judaism, the museum of hunting...
Nice ideas in the Marais with teenagers ...
1- One walk on the banks of the Seine in Hoverboard. It's really fun.
2- The Street Art tour of the Marais :1h30 of visit
3- The visit show "the magic of the Marais" with actors 1h30 of visit
4- The escape game "Secrets of the Marais duration 1h15
Paris by night by scenic bus
- The show Illuminated Paris is grandiose !
- On board a panoramic bus, you will cross the most beautiful districts of Paris and discover its emblematic monuments.
- A 1h30 journey, at 6.15pm or 9pm or 10pm depending on the season
- Book your E-tickets for the Paris night tour by bus (free for children under 4)
A day in Versailles: the castle and its domain
- During a stay of several days in Paris, the visit of the Palace of Versailles is a must
- It is the opportunity to discover the splendor of the Sun King. Grandiose!
- The ideal is to go to Versailles on a day with good weather
- On the program: walk in the park, visit of the castle, picnic on the lawns, boat trip, visit of Marie Antoinette's domain, Trianon castles...
- Allow at least half a day
- The park and gardens are free for all, all year round.
- Fun visit with teensSunday at 15h from April to October: the storytelling with a comedian in the gardens on the occasion of the Grandes Eaux Musicales.
The Latin Quarter and the Pantheon
- ride : in the district of Saint-Michel, in the Latin Quarter
- Browse : in the oldest streets of Paris,
- Culture : If you have time, make a detour to the pantheon, a place steeped in history, a superb view of all Paris from the dome (depending on the season).
- Nice idea to discover the neighborhood with your family: Unusual tour at the end of the day on Saturdays, " the crime of the Latin Quarter" . Ideal for families with teenagers.
- Having dinner A lot of small restaurants in the Contrescarpe area or near Saint Michel
Tour Montparnasse: its exceptional view over Paris
- Paris 360 °, one of the most beautiful views of Paris, including the Eiffel Tower
- Have a drink or dinner at Le Ciel de Paris, the restaurant located at the top of the Montparnasse tower
- The observatory of the Montparnasse Tower is open 365 days a year, 7/7, until 10:30 pm or 11:30 pm depending on the season
- Many restaurants in the area, including excellent creperies
The Louvre, the Tuileries Gardens and the Palais Royal
- Allow at least 1h30 to visit the Louvre
- Don't miss: the Egyptology Department, the Mona Lisa, The Victory of Samothrace, Archimboldo's Four Seasons - Denon Wing, on the 1st floor and on the 2nd floor, the two masterpieces by Georges de La Tour: The Cheat with the Ace of Diamonds and The Magdalene with the Nightlight - Sully Wing
- Push the ride until garden of the Royal Palace (and his Buren columns)
- Take a hot chocolate at Angelina's place
NICE IDEAS WITH TEENAGERS ...
1- guided tours of the Louvre especially for children and teenagers : 8 privatizable visits. Lasting 1h30, on the themes of Greek antiquities, Egyptian antiquities, or around the masterpieces of the Louvre
3- survey visit if it rains: The visit survey of the Royal Palace
The Opera district
- Go for it Citadium, the teen concept store (closing at 8pm)
- Otherwise for shopping, you will find an Apple store, a Uniqlo department store and all the big franchises on boulevard Haussmann
- Visit of theGarnier opera : Not essential if you run out of time. Rather reserved for lovers of opera or Napoleon III
FULL OF IDEAS SYMPAS WITH 12 YEARS AND OVER FROM THE OPERA NEIGHBORHOOD TO THE GRANDS BOULEVARDS
1- Flyviewthe virtual flight over Paris (astonishing and spectacular)
3- Idea of restaurant in the neighborhood : the Hard Rock Café
4- A Show Tour: " A Love of Opera "the visit of the Opéra Garnier in the company of an actress
5- the Manoir de Paristhe haunted house for ages 15 and up.
6- Rex Studiosthe interactive behind-the-scenes tour of Europe's largest cinema
Walking in Montmartre at the end of the day
- It is a very nice neighborhood and very lively
- Tip: take the Montmartrobus where the funicular to go up to the Sacré-Coeur
- The view of Paris is to die for
- Nice: to get a portrait Place du Tertre
- There are a lot of small restaurants and terraces when the weather is nice
- Sweet break : we recommend " Small mitrons "for its sweet pies to fall and Scaramouche for its artisanal ice creams with original fragrances
NICE IDEAS WITH TEENAGERS ...
1- Montmartre's show visit with actors: The Eternal Spirit of Montmartre (from 6 years old)
2- A family escape game in Montmartre: the escape game for 10 years old and more
3- Montmartre street art tour: When Street Art tells the story of Montmartre. A 1h30 blade
A day at Disneyland
- It is the amusement park for young and old
- Difficult to spend 5 days in Paris with children without going to Disneyland Park
- It is open every day of the year without exception
- This day will give the whole family the smile and the fishing!
THE ESCAPE GAMES IN OUTDOOR (top sales)
A team game, as a family, to discover a district of Paris while having fun and learning. With pre-teens and teens, we recommend :
- The covered walkways (from 10 years old)
- The mysteries of Montmartre (from 10 years old)
- The Secrets of the Marsh (from 10/11 years old)
- In the Latin Quarter (from 12 years old)
- Investigation in the Halles district (from 12/13 years old)
- Street art at the Butte aux Cailles (from 13 years old)
- The Enigma of Arsène Lupin on the Ile de la Cité (from 10 years old)
- 2 hours to discover the last secret of Arsène Lupin (from 10 years old - Ile Saint-Louis)