With teenagers, it's all about compromise! The objective of this tour is to discover Paris and its wonders in 5 days, with of course the unavoidable, but also shopping, Disneyland Park where the more unusual visits as the electric scooter ride, or the hoverboard ride or again visit Street Art It is essential to buy your tickets for museums and monuments in advance! Thanks to the queue-cutting tickets, you will avoid the waiting time. With teenagers, it's better! For those who have already been there and are looking for other ideas, take a look at our " Paris with teenagers " .
- The evening before A cruise on the Seine
- Day 1 Eiffel Tower, Trocadero, Champs-Elysées, Orsay Museum or Orangery, Saint-Martin canal
- Day 2 : Ile de la Cité, Pompidou center, Marais, a bus tour to see Paris by night
- Day 3 Château de Versailles, the Latin Quarter, View from the Montparnasse Tower
- Day 4 Louvre and Palais Royal, Opera district, Montmartre
- Day 5 : Disneyland
- Practical information
Paris by night, from the Seine
- Discounted tickets for families with the Bateaux-Mouches companyAlma bridge (right bank).
- Another nice idea cruise on the Seine: the pizzeria on the Seine on board of a small boat with a panoramic view. The cruise lasts 1h45. It's casual, good and excellent value for money.
BATEAUX-MOUCHES : REDUCED RATE*.
*Undated tickets, received immediately on your smartphone, no need to print them.
The Eiffel Tower: a must!
- Tickets for the 2nd floor or for the top (accessible by elevator).
- Remember to book as soon as possible
- Trocadero After visiting the Eiffel Tower, go for a walk on the esplanade of the Trocadero (the view on the Champs-de-Mars is splendid)
A VERY NICE IDEA WITH TEENAGERS?
Rent an electric scooter to visit Paris. The departure is near the Eiffel Tower. Ideal, from 12 years old
The Trocadero : between the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Elysées
- The atmosphere at the Trocadero is nice (musicians, skaters?) and thehas a view of the Eiffel Tower from the Trocadero is superb
- There are many museums near the Trocadero that may be of interest to your teenagers:
- Good to know : free of charge for children under 18 for the permanent exhibitions of some museums
- Walk down the Champs-Elysées from the Arc de Triomphe to the Place de la Concorde
- To make shopping Luxury stores, big brands like Zara, Abercrombie, Nike, Adidas? And for young and old soccer fans, the PSG Official Store !
- Exciting for childrens: the Palais de la Découverte, an extraordinary science museum
- Tourist and very nice : the view from the Arc de Triomphe (free for children under 18)
- greed : the Ladurée tea roomto have lunch, have a snack or buy a macaroon
ARC OF TRIUMPH: E-BILLETS CUTTER-FILE*
tickets received immediately on your smartphone in 1 click, no need to print them.
A NICE IDEA WITH 12 YEARS OLD AND MORE ?
The Ramses II guided tour in Paris to discover the traces of ancient Egypt from the Place de la Concorde to the Tuileries garden. A playful walk of 1h30 in the company of a professional guide. Ideal from 10 years old.
Want to go to a museum? See the impressionists at the Musée de l'Orangerie or the Musée d'Orsay
- The Orangery Museum (small museum with a superb collection of impressionists and Monet's Water Lilies),
- The Orsay Museumour favorite museum in Paris (right bank side)
- Guided tour of the Musée d'Orsay especially for young people : privatizable visit, of a duration of 1h30. Request for quotation or information: contact us
End of the day around the canal saint-Martin
- This district became very trendy
- Very lively in the evening to see a drink or eat a piece
- The ride along the canal is full of charm
- It's an area that we like very much
Sainte Chapelle and Ile-Saint-Louis
- Before the fire of Notre-Dame, we told you not to miss the visit of Notre-Dame?
- Before you can return, we suggest you start your walk on the Ile de la Cité by the visit of the Holy Chapel. If you are lucky enough to be there on a sunny day, it is simply beautiful!
- Stroll on the banks of the Seine and get lost on the Ile-de-la-Cité and on the Saint Louis Island
- Gluttony: crack for an ice cream at Bertillona mythical address in Paris
SYMPASTIC IDEAS WITH 12+ YEARS OLD?
1- A super fun tour by electric scooter
2- The guided tour of Paris in the time of the alchemists and the Templars 1h30 of visit
3- The guided tour of Paris of video games : a 1h30 walk
4- An escape game in the Latin Quarter "The Mysteries of the Latin Quarter A 1h30 walk between Saint-Germain des Prés and the Ile de la Cité. Ideal with 14 years old and more
The Centre Pompidou
- The Centre Pompidou opens at 11am.
- It has a beautiful collection of 20th and 21st century art.
- For teens: Studio 13/16 (Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 2 to 6 pm). Free
- There is a breathtaking view of the rooftops of Paris from the 5th floor. Don't miss it
- Guided tour of the Centre Pompidou especially for children and teenagers visit : private tour, lasting 1h30. Ideal from 8 years old. Ask for an estimate or information: contact us
The Marais district, just behind the Pompidou Center
- ride Stroll through the Marais district, admire the Place des Vosges, sit on one of the lawns?
- Shopping Your teenagers will love it. Rue des Francs-Bourgeois, rue des Rosiers, rue Vielle-du-Temple?
- greed : the Carette tea room , Place des Vosges
- Museum : Picasso Museuma marvel! But also the museum of art and history of Judaism, the museum of hunting?
E-TICKET FOR THE PICASSO MUSEUM*.
*Tickets received immediately on your smartphone in 1 click, no need to print them.
Nice ideas in the Marais with teenagers ?
1- One walk on the banks of the Seine in Hoverboard. It's a lot of fun.
2- The Street Art tour of the Marais :1h30 of visit
3- The visit show "the magic of the Marais" with actors 1h30 of visit
4- The escape game "Secrets of the Marais duration 1h15
Paris by night by scenic bus
- The show Paris illuminated is great !
- On board of a panoramic bus, you will cross the most beautiful districts of Paris and discover its emblematic monuments.
- A 1h30 journey, at 6:15pm or 9pm or 10pm depending on the season
- Book your E-tickets for the Paris night bus tour (free for children under 4)
NIGHT TOOTBUS : INFO + RESERVATION*Tickets received immediately on your smartphone in 1 click, no need to print them.
A day at Versailles: the castle and its grounds
- During a stay of several days in Paris, the visit of the castle of Versailles is a must
- It is an opportunity to discover the splendor of the Sun King. Grandiose!
- The ideal is to go to Versailles on a day with good weather
- On the program: stroll in the park, visit of the castle, picnic on the lawns, boat trip, visit of Marie Antoinette's domain, Trianon's castles?
- Plan a minimum of half a day
- The park and gardens are free for everyone, all year round
- Fun visit with teenson Sundays at 3 pm from April to October: the visit with a comedian in the gardens on the occasion of the Grandes Eaux Musicales.
The Latin Quarter and the Pantheon
- ride : in the district of Saint-Michel, in the Latin Quarter
- Stroll : in the oldest streets of Paris,
- Culture If you have time, make a detour to the PantheonA place full of history, a superb view of all Paris from the dome (depending on the season).
- Nice idea to discover the area with your family: Unusual guided tour at the end of the day on Saturdays, " the crime of the Latin Quarter" . Ideal for families with teenagers.
- Dinner A lot of small restaurants in the Contrescarpe area or near Saint Michel
Tour Montparnasse: its exceptional view over Paris
- Paris in 360°.one of the most beautiful views of Paris, including the Eiffel Tower
- Have a drink or dinner at Ciel de Paris, the restaurant located at the top of the Montparnasse tower
- The Montparnasse Tower Observatory is open 365 days a year, 7 days a week, until 22:30 or 23:30 depending on the season
- Many restaurants in the area, including excellent creperies
The Louvre, the Tuileries Gardens and the Palais Royal
- Allow at least 1h30 to visit the Louvre
- Don't miss: The department of Egyptology, the Mona Lisa, The Victory of Samothrace, The Four Seasons by Archimboldo? In the Denon wing, on the 1st floor and on the 2nd floor, the two masterpieces of Georges de La Tour: The Cheat with the Ace of Diamonds and The Magdalene with the Nightlight ? Sully wing
- Push the stroll to the garden of the Royal Palace (and his Buren columns)
- Take a hot chocolate at Angelina's place
THE LOUVRE: E-PAPER CUT-OFF*
*Tickets received immediately on your smartphone in 1 click, no need to print them.
FUN IDEAS WITH TEENS?
1- guided tours of the Louvre especially for children and teenagers : 8 privatizable visits. Duration of 1h30, on the themes of Greek antiquities, Egyptian antiquities, or around the masterpieces of the Louvre
3- visit survey if it rains: The Royal Palace survey visit
The Opera district
- Go for it Citadiumthe concept store for teenagers (closes at 8pm)
- Otherwise for shopping, you will find an Apple store, a Uniqlo department store and all the big franchises on boulevard Haussmann
- Visit of theGarnier Opera House Not essential if you are short of time. Rather reserved for lovers of lyric art or Napoleon III
FULL OF IDEAS SYMPAS WITH 12 YEARS AND OVER FROM THE OPERA NEIGHBORHOOD TO THE GRANDS BOULEVARDS
1- FlyviewThe virtual flight over Paris (amazing and spectacular)
3- Idea for a restaurant in the neighborhood: the Hard Rock Café
4- A Show Tour: " A love of opera "the visit of the Opéra Garnier in the company of an actress
5- the Manoir de ParisThe Haunted House for ages 15 and up
6- Rex Studiosthe interactive backstage tour of Europe's largest cinema
Stroll in Montmartre at the end of the day
- It is a very nice and lively area
- Tip: take the Montmartrobus where the funicular to go up to the Sacré-Coeur
- The view on Paris is amazing
- Nice: to get a portrait Place du Tertre
- There are a lot of small restaurants and terraces when the weather is nice
- Sweet break : we recommend " Small mitrons "for its sweet pies to fall and Scaramouche for its artisanal ice creams with original fragrances
FUN IDEAS WITH TEENS?
1- The visit of Montmartre with comedians: The Eternal Spirit of Montmartre (from 6 years old)
2- A family escape game in Montmartre : the escape game for 10 years and more
3- Montmartre street art tour: When Street Art tells the story of Montmartre . A 1h30 blade
A day at Disneyland
- It is the amusement park for young and old
- Difficult to spend 5 days in Paris with children without going to Disneyland
- It is open every day of the year without exception
- This day will bring smiles and excitement to the whole family!
THE ESCAPE GAMES IN OUTDOOR (top sales)
A team game, in family to discover a district of Paris while having fun and learning. With pre-teens and teens, we recommend :
- The covered walkways (from 10 years old)
- The mysteries of Montmartre (from 10 years old)
- The Secrets of the Marsh (from 10/11 years old)
- In the Latin Quarter (from 12 years old)
- Investigation in the Halles district (from 12/13 years old)
- Street art at the Butte aux Cailles (from 13 years old)
- The Enigma of Arsene Lupin on the Ile de la Cité (from 10 years old)
- 2 hours to discover the last secret of Arsène Lupin (from 10 years old ? Ile Saint-Louis)