All family outings while the weekend (free or paid), during the school holidayson the occasion of a tourist stay with family or friends with a grandparent on Wednesdays. A selection of the nicest outings in Paris and the suburbs with a child or young person.
Our selection when the weather is nice...
- The Escape Games in outdoor (all year round)
- Zoological parks
- The Puzzle Walks in the streets of Paris (less than 20€ for 6 people)
- Children's treasure hunts
- Activities on the water (on the Seine, at the Villette...)
- Parks and gardens (playgrounds, picnic areas...)
- With toddlers : a pony ride and the Guignol in the open air
Ideas for going out when it rains in Paris...
- Exhibitions to see at the moment
- Aquariums in Paris
- Parisian museums for their permanent exhibitions
- Family visits to museums
- Parent/Child Cooking Workshops (in the 11th)
- Pastry workshops with or without parents
- Going to the show: plays on the bill, magic shows, musicals, the circus…
- Family concerts in Paris
- Guignol (with toddlers)
- The visit of Rex Studios
- Go to the rink
- Bowling with family and friends
Outings and activities outside Paris...
- In the north of Paris (in 93, 95, 60) : the Parc AstérixYou can also visit the Basilica of Saint-Denis...
- South of Paris (77) : the castle of Vaux-le-Vicomtethe castle of Fontainebleau...
- East of Paris (94) : Disneyland Paris, the castle of Champs-sur-Marne, SeaLife Aquarium,
- West of Paris (in the 92 and 78) : the Palace of Versailles, the villa Savoye (Le Corbusier), France Miniature, lhe Malmaison castle…