June 25, 2023
- WE LOVE the 17th century atmosphere, the thousands of costumed visitors
- AGE : for all
- DATES June 25, 2023 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- RATE from 11,90 €
- PLACE at the castle of Vaux-le-Vicomte (77)
- FREE for children under 6 years old
Grand Siècle Day is the annual event of the Castle of Vaux le Vicomte. Every year, at the end of May or beginning of June, for one day, Vaux-le-Vicomte relives the splendour of the 17th century.
The Grand Siècle day, a family moment not to be missed:
- Come in costume or not for the Grand Siècle day, on May 29, 2021
- If you come in costume, put yourself in the fashion of the court of Louis XIV
- On the programme for the Grand Siècle day, various activities: baroque dances, carriage rides, musketeer shows, costume and tableau vivant competitions, eloquence competitions, lunch on the grass...
The Grand Siècle day, come to the castle in disguise:
- Come with your costumes or rent them for the day on the spot
- Buy your tickets in advance to avoid waiting at the entrance, your companions, even in disguise (but with an admission ticket) can enter with you
- Attention, to enter with the ticket costumed visitor, it will be necessary to be able to show his suit or to present the confirmation of rental of suit
- Free cloakroom at your disposal to change you once at the castle
The Grand Siècle day, prices :
- Adult price: € 17.90
- Child rate (6 to 17 years old): 12,90 €
- Costumed visitor: 11,50 €
- Free for children under 6 years old