What to do in Paris during the holidays of All Saints?
OUR SELECTION OF INDOOR ACTIVITIES
- The spectacular virtual reality tour
- By reservation, every day
- Ideal from 10 years
- -20% on all tickets until November 1
OUR SELECTION OF OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND OUTINGS
- Difficulty varies according to the route chosen
- From 2 to 6 people per team - from 6 years old
- Duration 1h30 - Course 2 km
- Choice of district: Montmartre, Latin Quarter, Marais, Covered Passages
- Reduced rate: 72 euros per team
- Playful, unusual, cultural, or sporting
- For all ages
- Duration about 1h30
- Various themes: video games, cartoons, street art, Paris of crime ...
- Reduced rate : -10% to -20% depending on the visit
FAVORITES TO DISCOVER PARIS WITH YOUR FAMILY
- The ideal cruise for 6-11 year olds
- Every day during the All Saints' Day holidays
- Departure at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
- 30% discount on banknotes
- Panoramic bus tour of Paris with a guide
- Saturday and Sunday at 3:30 pm - Duration 2h
- Ideal from 12 years
- It's all new!
IDEAS FOR ALL SAINTS' DAY IN ILE-DE-FRANCE
FOR TOURISTS (AND ALSO PARISIANS!) WITH THEIR FAMILIES ON ALL SAINTS' DAY
The All Saints' Day holidays take place from 17 October to 1 November (all zones). The calendar covers November 1st (public holiday) and Halloween party. It's a time of year when families love to come to the city. spend a few days in Paris, a popular destination for parents during the school holidaysHolidays come very quickly after the start of the school year in September. If you come to Paris for All Saints' Day, think about book the shows and especially the exhibitions taking fast-track tickets that will save you from endless lines. Especially since this year's capacity is significantly reduced. It is imperative to book in places such as The Great Gallery of Evolution or the city of Science (among our favorites with children).
Many monuments and museums are free for under-18s and under-26s EU nationals. Enjoy!