A space for 2/7 years old and for 5/12 years old
At the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie
If you want to test everything, plan to return several times The experiments are so varied and interesting: listening to the noise produced by two snails eating, calculating the speed of sound from one's own voice, thwarting optical illusions, etc. The duration of a session at the Cité des Enfants is 1h30.
- 4 sessions per day (9:30, 11:30, 13:30, 15:30) - Online booking recommended (especially during school vacations)
- The session lasts 1h30 (1h15 during the All Saints' and Christmas vacations)
- The ticket for the Children's City gives access to the Louis Lumière cinema and the Argonaute submarine (subject to availability)
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Free for children under 2 years oldaccompanying their brother(s) or sister(s)
Discovery and manipulation areas for children
For children from 2 to 7 years old
- Five thematic areas I discover myself", "I know how to do", "I find my bearings", "I experiment", "all together".
- 1h30 of manipulations and exciting experiments
- The 2 ? 7 years old have their own space and its main activities:
- the dam where you play with water
- the garage and its car to be repaired
- the site with foam bricks.
For children from 5 to 12 years old
- 6 spaces the body", "communicating", "the TV studio", "water games", "the garden" and "the factory
- 5 to 12 year olds explore
- the giant anthill,
- discover the recording studio,
- the factory
- or the virtual hair salon.