A space for 2-7 year olds and for 5-12 year olds
At the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie
If we want to test everything, plan to return several times The experiments are varied and interesting: listening to the noise produced by two snails eating, calculating the speed of sound from one's own voice, thwarting optical illusions, etc. The duration of a session at the Cité des Enfants is 1h30.
- Sessions every 1h30 during and outside school vacations - Online booking strongly recommended (especially during school vacations)
- The session lasts 1h30 (1h15 during the All Saints' and Christmas vacations)
- The ticket for the Children's City gives access to the Argonaute submarine (subject to availability). The Louis Lumière cinema is currently closed.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Free for children under 2 years oldaccompanying their brother(s) or sister(s)
Discovery and manipulation areas for children
For children from 2 to 7 years old
- Five thematic areas I discover myself", "I know how to do", "I find my bearings", "I experiment", "all together".
- 1h30 of manipulations and exciting experiences
- The 2 - 7 year olds have their own area and its flagship activities:
- the dam where we "play with water
- the garage and its car to be repaired
- the site with foam bricks.
For children from 5 to 12 years old
- 6 spaces : "the body", "communicating", "the TV studio", "water games", "the garden" and "the factory".
- Ages 5 - 12 explore
- the giant anthill,
- discover the recording studio,
- the factory
- or the virtual hair salon.