Hunt for Space Invaders and Street Art!
-10% discount with code FAMILINPROMO
DISCOVER THE MARSH IN A DIFFERENT WAY
The Marais district is one of the most beautiful districts of Paris, rich in history and heritage.
- The objective of the guided tour is to tell the story of the Marais supported by the works of Street Art and Space Invaders
- These works are a pretext to tell the history of France and its kings (such as Philippe-Auguste, Charles VI, Henri II or Louis XIV), the history of the Marais and its emblematic monuments.
- An interactive tour, a real space invader hunt and Street Artideal with children (from 8 years old) and pre-teens or teens.
- The guide speaker will provide you with maps (in game card or business card format) with riddles and clues that you'll have to solve to move forward on the course
- A visit rich in anecdote and history ideal for families, fun and participatoryA great way to get the attention of children and teens.
- the Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday
- duration : 1h30 for a course of about 2km (on foot)
- Age for the whole family, from 8 years old
- Meeting place : Saint-Michel metro station (4 or RER C) - Under the arcades next to the café "Le Rive Gauche".
- course : rue Vieille du Temple, place des Vosges, rue des Rosiers and others.
- 20 to 25 participants per visit and per tour guide
- In French
TARIFFS OF THE INDIVIDUAL VISIT
- Adult price: 17,10€ instead of 19 €
- Child price (-12 years old): 8,55€ instead of 9,50 €
- the reduction applies at the time of booking
- Free for children under 4
SCHOOL OUTINGS, LEISURE AND RECREATION CENTRES, TOWN HALLS...
- Group rates (from 12 children or teenagers): please contact us.
- For all inquiries and (or) quotes: Contact us by email
- We accept purchase orders
FOR GROUPS OF ADULTS
- For group rates and request for quotation: Contact us by email
- In French and in English