A place to live, a themed restaurant or an associative place, all these addresses offer recreational facilities or play corners, play areas or real playgroundslike at He (in the 11th district of Paris). These addresses Family Friendly allow the children to have fun while the parents eat, drink or have a coffee. But parents don't just go there to have peace! They are also places to share with their children or to have a drink. places to exchange with other parents. And if you have older children, for your family evenings, several restaurants and fun bars with board games.
Chez HE, a playful Asian restaurant (in the 11th)
- An incredible XXL playroom for 3 to 10 year olds
- 4, Cité de l'Ameublement, 75011 Paris
- An entire floor reserved for children from 3 to 10 years old, with a mini amusement park of 350m2
- The children will have fun with the pirate ship and its cannons, the small labyrinth, a giant slide, a giant interactive screen, a disco room, a ball pool?
- The room is equipped with cameras, the children are under control!
- A la carte, a very good Asian cuisine (from northern China)
- Tuesday to Thursday from 12 to 2:30 pm and from 7 to 10:30 pm, Friday from 12 to 2:30 pm and from 7 to 11:30 pm and Sunday from 12 to 10:30 pm
- RATE: access to the playground included in the children's menu (at 19,90?) and 10?/child if they do not take the children's menu
- More info on Chez HE
Cafézoide, the children's café (in the 19th district)
- A friendly, family-friendly place to spend quality time with the children.
- 92 bis, Quai de la Loire, 75019 Paris, Metro Laumière
- It is a unique place in Paris, a place of life and meeting between parents, mothers, nannies
- Cafézoide offers workshops for children and games for children to play
- In the restaurant, in the plate a unique dish, with organic and fair trade products, at very soft prices. You can also come and have a drink or a coffee
- Wednesday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm
- More about Cafézoide
The Super Café, a family address (in the 20th district)
- A very nice place, cosy where you feel good
- 16, rue de Fontarabie, 20e ? Subway Alexandre Dumas
- A family place, half cafe, half restaurant to have a drink, snack or lunch
- For the children, a reading hut, play areas?
- On sunny days, a very pleasant terrace, where children can play
- Tuesday to Thursday from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm, Friday to Saturday from 10:30 am to midnight and Sunday from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm (closed on Monday)
- For lunch, the kitchen is open until 2pm from Tuesday to Friday and until 3pm on weekends
- More about Super Café