A place to live, a themed restaurant or even an associative place, all these addresses offer recreational facilities or play corners, play areas or real playgrounds like at He's (in the 11th arrondissement in Paris). Those addresses Family Friendly allow the children to have fun while the parents eat, drink a drink or have coffee. But parents don't just go there to have peace! They are also places where they can share with their toddlers or places to exchange with other parentsAnd if you have older children, for your family evenings, several fun restaurants and bars with board games.
Chez HE, a playful Asian restaurant (in the 11th)
- 4, Cité de l'Ameublement, 75011 Paris
- An entire floor reserved for children from 3 to 10 years old, with a mini amusement park of 350m2.
- The children will have fun with the pirate ship and its cannons, the small maze, a giant slide, a giant interactive screen, a disco room, a ball pool...
- The room is equipped with cameras, the children are under control!
- A la carte, a very good Asian cuisine (from the north of China)
- Tuesday to Thursday from 12h to 14h30 and from 19h to 22h30, Friday from 12h to 14h30 and from 19h to 23h30 and Sunday from 12h to 22h30.
- RATE: access to the playground included in the children's menu (at 19,90€) and 10€/child if they do not take the children's menu
- More info on Chez HE
The Cafézoide, the children's café (in the 19th)
- 92 bis, Quai de la Loire, 75019 Paris, Métro Laumière
- It's a unique place in Paris, a place where parents, mothers, nannies and other caregivers can meet and live.
- The Cafézoide offers workshops and games for children
- In the restaurant, a unique dish, with organic and fair trade products, at very low prices. You can also come and have a drink or a coffee.
- Wednesday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm
- More info on Cafézoide
Le Super Café, a family address (in the 20th)
- 16, rue de Fontarabie, 20th - Alexandre Dumas Metro
- A place of family life, half cafe half restaurant for a drink, a snack or lunch
- For the children, a reading hut, play areas...
- On sunny days, a very pleasant terrace, where children can play.
- Tuesday to Thursday from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm, Friday to Saturday from 10:30 am to midnight and Sunday from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm (closed on Mondays).
- For lunch, the kitchen is open until 2pm from Tuesday to Friday and until 3pm on weekends.
- More info on the Super Café