What better way to cool off than with a dip when it's the heat wave in Paris or it's just hot ... There are naturally Parisian swimming poolsBut to feel a little bit on vacation, we advise you to discover thehe capital's open-air pools. Another idea to refresh the children: parks with water games.
PARIS SWIMMING : FREE SWIMMING IN SUMMER
For several summers, Paris Swimming is the program of free swimming of the summer. For 2022, we don't have the information yet.
In July and August, enjoy free facilities of the City of Paris! All summer long, they attract families, teenagers, adults and even tourists. Swimming, water games, sunbathing and relaxing to feel like you're on vacation!
- At the basin of Villette The nautical zone is open free of charge every day from 1pm to 8pm. 3 pools of 1600m² with different depths with notably 2 paddling pools (play pools) with a depth of 0.4 m of 100 m² for accompanied children
- At the Léo Lagrange poolAn above ground pool of 150m2 has been installed for the summer. It is free for families (some time slots are reserved for leisure centers)
MUNICIPAL OUTDOOR POOLS IN PARIS THIS SUMMER
- in the 12th district, the Léo Lagrange sports center (free pool in summer for families 7 days a week)
- in the 12th district: the swimming pool Roger le Gall
- in the 13th district, Josephine Baker Pool
- in the 13th district, the pool at La Butte aux Cailles
- in the 15th district, the Keller pool
- in the 15th, the water park of theAquaboulevard
- in the 15th district, the Hermant pool
- in the 16th district, the Auteuil swimming pool (scheduled to close from July 1, 2019 to November 24, 2019)
- in the 19th, theEspace Pailleron
- in the 20th, the Georges Vallerey swimming pool