PARIS SWIMMING: FREE SWIMMING SUMMER 2019
Paris Swimming is the program of free swimming of summer.
In July and August, enjoy free facilities of the City of Paris! They attract families, teenagers, adults and even tourists all summer long. Swimming, water games, sunbathing and relaxation to believe a little vacation!
- At the basin of Villette : The nautical zone is open for free every day from 13h to 20h. 3 basins of 1600m² of different depths with notably 2 paddling pools (play pools) 0.4 m depth of 100 m² for accompanied children
- At the swimming pool Léo Lagrange, an above ground pool of 150m2 has been installed for the summer. It is free for families (some slots are reserved for recreation centers)
MUNICIPAL SWIMMING POOLS OUTSIDE PARIS THIS SUMMER
- in the 12th, the Léo Lagrange Sports Center (free summer pool for families 7 days a week)
- in the 12th: the swimming pool Roger le Gall
- in the 13th, Josephine Baker Pool
- in the 13th, the pool at La Butte aux Cailles
- in the 15th, the Keller pool
- in the 15th, the water park of theAquaboulevard
- in the 15th, the Hermant pool
- in the 16th, the swimming pool of Auteuil (Closure scheduled from July 1, 2019 to November 24, 2019)
- in the 19th, theEspace Pailleron
- in the 20th, the Georges Vallerey swimming pool