For children from 4 to 10 years old ?
The Philharmonic for children...
What is it? A 1000m2 course with 30 manipulable installations to play with music
For who ? Children from 4 to 10 years old and older children (who will also have fun)
Where? In the 19th district, next to the Philharmonie de Paris and the museum of music
Duration ? The course lasts about 50mn
When? Wednesdays and weekends from 10am to 6pm. Then every day from 10am to 6pm (except Monday morning) from October 25th 2021
We like everything From the scenography (by Constance Guisset) to the concept, the place is great, very well designed, funny and poetic too, while being educational
After 3 years of preparation, the Philharmonie des enfants has just opened its doors (end of September 2021)! It is a new space dedicated to young audiences. Accompanied by their parents, grandparents or teachers, children will have fun, listen, understand, feel, discover and make music. A colorful and lively place to develop children's imagination and teach them to feel sounds.
Among the 30 installations offered, we tested:
- a huge world map that will make them discover music from around the world and the cultural and musical heritage of the 5 continents. You put on headphones, choose the continent, press a button to listen and discover the music of others ...
- a recording studiowith real instruments to create his piece
- we also play reproduce the gestures of a conductor in front of imaginary musicians in a concert hall
- we jump on a balloon... and the musical notes appear as if by magic
- pan, whisk, brush... This is the "kitchenware" workshop to make funny sounds (in a yellow room)
- the nursery rhymes revisited in the sauce "salsa", "hard-rock" or "opera"... We put on a funny headset in the red room and we listen to "Frères Jacques" or "Ah, je vous dirai maman".
Frequently Asked Questions
To do in the area ...
No post found!