It's free, it's the vacations!
From July to September 2022 (official dates not communicated)
This year Paris Plages celebrates its 20th edition! Paris Plages, it's deckchairs and palm trees along the quays of the Seine with various animations every day for children and adults... It's also swimming areas at the Bassin de la Villette, and a new space dedicated to sports at the Trocadero garden. It is every year and it's free.
A foretaste of the Paris Plage 2022 festivities
- A concert on the square of the City Hall, bringing together about thirty artists
- New concerts in an indoor hall
- The Fnac Live festival and dance workshops
- As last year, Paris Plage will welcome you at the Parc des Rives de Seine (deckchair, stroll, picnic...) and at La Villette for swimming in other
- Three swimming pools at La Villette
PARIS BEACHES ON THE QUAYS OF SEINE (RIGHT BANK AND LEFT BANK)
- Paris Beach Right Bank extends from Pont de Solférino (Paris 7th) to Pont Marie (Paris 4th)that is to say from the height of the Musée d'Orsay to the island of Saint-Louis.
- Paris Plages is hundreds of sunbeds, umbrellas, palm trees, misters ...
- It is also play and relaxation areas (mini golf, petanque, beach volleyball...)
- Various animations.
- It is necessary to stroll, to stroll quietly along the quays.
- The beach is open every day from 10am to 6:30pm
To have all the latest information about Paris Plages Rives de Seine, it's here !
PARIS BEACHES IN THE VILLETTE BASIN
- The basin of Villetteis located quai de Loire (metro Jaurès, Stalingrad or Laumière)
- The bassin de la Villette is transformed during the summer into a real free nautical base, with swimming areas and the provision of various boats: pedal boats, rowing, kayaking, sailing, bumper boats...
- Paris Plage at the Bassin de la Villette is 3 pools of 1600m² with different depths with notably 2 paddling pools (play pools) with a depth of 0.4 m of 100 m² for accompanied children
- There are cabins, showers and sanitary facilities with free access, as well as changing rooms, lockers and deckchairs
- Decent bathing attire is mandatory
- The swimming area is limited to 2,300 people per day and is supervised by lifeguards
- Warning, children under 10 years of age must be accompanied
- The nautical zone is open free of charge every day, Monday to Friday from 10am to 10pm and Saturday and Sunday from 10am to midnight
- The maximum attendance has been adjusted according to sanitary requirements, based on 60% less than the usual standard (pools and solarium)
To have all the latest information about Paris Plages bassin de la Villette, it's here !