WE love : see Paris at 4 meters high from the upper deck of an Open Tour bus
THE ADVANTAGE: you can see most of Paris in 2 hours.
THE CIRCUIT: 1 emblematic tour: The Opera - The Louvre - Notre Dame - Orsay - Concorde - Champs Elysées - Trocadero - Eiffel Tower - Alexandre III Bridge - La Madeleine
New and nice : A low price offer
FREE: for children under 4 years old.
BETS IN 2 HOURS WITH OPEN TOUR
- This 2-hour tour focuses on the discovery of Paris; from the upper bridge, you will enjoy breathtaking views of the city's monuments and the city's monuments.
- You're getting on board a double-decker panoramic bus with a open upper deck when it is sunny and covered when it is raining and cold
- You board near the Opera House, and you discover: The Louvre, Notre Dame, the Orsay Museum, the Place de la Concorde, the Champs Elysées, the Trocadero, the Eiffel Tower, the Alexandre III Bridge and then the Madeleine.
- Thanks to this 2h tour of Paris with Open Tour, you will discover the must-sees of Paris. This is a very complete circuit without stopping. The course is in photo below
- Audio commentary is available in 12 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic and Russian.
- There are audio commentary for children in French, English, Spanish, with stories especially for them
- You are guaranteed to get on top of the panoramic platform of the Open Tour bus.
- In autumn and winter, the buses are covered (transparent bubble) to protect themselves from the sometimes uncertain weather.
- The number of participants is limited to 40 people maximum
TIMETABLES AND PRICES OF THE BUS TOUR IN 2 HOURS
- Every day during the All Saints' Day holiday, either from 17 October to 1 November inclusive
- 3 departures per day : 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Departure and arrival : Agence Open Tour Paris (13, rue Auber 9e)
- Adult rate: 20 €.
- Child rate (4-12 years old) : 10 €.
RECEPTION AND VALIDITY OF E-TICKETS OPEN TOUR
- Upon your payment, you receive immediately your e-ticket for the Opentour
- Present it at the Opentour Agency reception desk, directly with your smartphone or in printed version. If you have a smartphone, it is not necessary to print your E-Ticket.
- Tickets are valid for the day and time of your reservation.
- Tickets are neither cancellable nor refundable
- They can be modified in agreement with Open Tour