Museums that tell the History of France (and elsewhere)
to children and teens
Thehe History Museums in Paris tell the story of the Middle Ages, the French Revolution, Napoleon, Charles de Gaulle... Discover or rediscover the History of France and elsewhere in the museums and castles of Paris and the Ile-de-France region.
- Most museums offer game booklets for children . Remember to ask them at the reception.
- Some museums are free for young people under 18 years of age and for under 26 years of age EU nationals).
- Some museums are free on the first Sunday of the month.
- And why not schedule a visit to museum at night. It's often less crowded than during the day.
Museum of the Legion of Honour and Orders of Chivalry">
- For those who love medals and decorations
- Closed Monday, Tuesday + January 1st, May 1st, Ascension, August 15th, November 1st, December 24th and 25th.
- From 10 years
- Free for all
The Archeological Crypt of the Parvis of Notre-Dame">
- The urban evolution of the Île de la Cité and Paris since antiquity
- Next to Notre-Dame
- Ideal from 8/10 years