- WE LOVE the Parisian brasserie still "in its juice
- SPECIALTIES : its entrecote steak with a unique sauce and home made fries. It is exceptional!
- AMBIENCE: brasserie for regulars with a well established ceremony
- PLACE at the Porte Maillot (Paris 17th)
Le Relais de Venise: a unique menu, the same since 1957
It's simple, at the Relais de Venise we only choose the cooking of its meat, its dessert and its drink! The setting and the menu of the Relais de Venise are the same since 1957! The setting is that of a classic bistro: white paper tablecloths on red fabric underlays. On the menu, a starter and a main course. The dessert is optional:
- as an appetizer, a small green salad with nuts with its mustard vinaigrette.
- For the main course, his famous entrecote sliced thinly and served with a wonderful sauce. The composition of the sauce is a well-kept secret and remains unsurpassed. Dhe golden fries medium rare, crisp and light. The main course is served twice.
- For dessert, the choice is quite extensive. The must of the Relais de Venise are the vacherin, the melba strawberry tulip and the profiteroles.
Single formula at 28? for the starter salad and the entrecote with fries.
Cheese platter at 6?.
Desserts are between 6,50? and 8?
Le Relais de Venise : a bistro for regulars and tourists:
- The Relais de Venise is never empty.
- A gentle mix of regulars and tourists who know their way around.
- Since the house does not take reservations, there is always a line in front of the restaurant door.
- To avoid waiting too long, we advise you to arrive about 15 minutes before the start of the service or at the end of the service.
- Service 7/7 days, without reservation from noon to 2:30 pm and from 7 pm to 11:45 pm.
TO MAKE ALSO IN THE DISTRICT, RATHER TOWARDS THE FIELDS ELYSÉES:
No post found!