Thehe history museums in Paris tell the story of the Middle Ages, the French revolution, Napoleon, Charles de Gaulle... Discover or rediscover the History of France and elsewhere in museums and castles in Ile-de-France. Most museums offer game booklets for children . Remember to ask for them at the reception desk. Some museums are free for young people under 18 years of age and for EU citizens under 26 years of age). Some museums are free on the first Sunday of the month. And why not schedule a visit to museum at night. It's often less crowded than during the day.
Denfert-Rochereau (Paris 14th)
The Liberation Museum - Jean Moulin Museum - General Leclerc's Museum
We tell you stories
- Guided tour Myths and secrets of the Bastille (10 years and older)
- Guided tour The last covered passages (all)
- Guided tour Paris, mysteries and legends (8 years and older) ❤️
- The visit The Paris of Crime (from 12 years old)
- Visit "Ramses II in Paris" (from 8 years old)
- Visit "Celebrities and legends of Père Lachaise".