TheHistory museums in Paris tell the story of the Middle Ages, the French Revolution, Napoleon, Charles de Gaulle? Discover or rediscover the History of France and elsewhere in museums and castles in Ile-de-France. Most museums offer game booklets for children . Please ask for them at the reception. Some museums are free for young people for those under 18 years of age and for those under 26 years of age who are EU nationals). Some museums are free on the first Sunday of the month. And why not schedule a visit to museum by night. There are often fewer people than during the day.
The museum of the Middle Ages in Paris.
- closed on Mondays. Closed on January 1st, May 1st and December 25th. Exceptional closing at 4pm on December 24th and 31st.
A museum that traces the occupation and liberation of Paris. With children from 10/12 years old
- Closed on January 1st, May 1st and December 25th
- In the 14th
The permanent collection is free for all
A small museum on the size of a child about the Middle Ages. From 6 years old
- Closed Monday and Tuesday + January 1st and December 25th
- Free for children under 7 years old
All the history of perfume since antiquity. Ideal from 10 years old
- Closed on January 1st, December 25th
- Free for all
For those who love medals and decorations. From 10 years old
- Closed Monday, Tuesday + January 1, May 1, Ascension Day, August 15, November 1, December 24 and 25
- In the 7th
Free for all