The Heritage Days offer many activities for the young public this year. year. Heritage Day is the opportunity to discover for free and often otherwise cultural venues (sometimes closed to the public the rest of the year). A family outing not to be missed miss. Attention, some activities are on reservation. We advise you to book very early. Discover our selection of Heritage Days for the young public.
A FRANCE MINIATURE (78)
- France Miniature proposes, on Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 September 2020, to discover the park in a different way!
- With the help of a special edition of Mon Quotidien or Le Petit Quotidien, you'll travel through France and its history through the monuments of the park, its landscapes and villages.
- Illustrated articles and additional information will provide a different perspective on miniature monuments.
- These materials will be offered to the children.
- Designed by France Miniature and Playbac Editions, with the support of teachers, they are suitable for with current school curricula
- At no extra charge to the park entrance fee, within the limits of available stocks, an edition offered by family with child. Valid only for entry to the park on Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 September 2020.
The Court of Auditors (13 rue Cambon, 1er)
- Saturday from 10am to 6pm
- Discussion with the magistrates on the procedures and work of the Court
- Videos, explanatory panels, game booklet for the youngest, souvenir shop: the event is designed for the whole family
La Fabrique des Kids (4 place St Germain-des-Près, 6th)
- Great artistic, fun and free festival for children
- Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm
- With the exceptional participation of the painter Jean-Marc Calvet
- He will notably create a live painting with them on Saturday at 2pm. He will also guide the children throughout the weekend in three workshops, to create characters in volume from his universe. artistic
- Online registration is required. As the number of places is limited, only children who have registered in advance will be admitted. will be accepted.
Army Museum (Esplanade des Invalides, 7th)
- Free entrance for all on Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm.
- Workshops for children, concerts, original guided tours of spaces usually closed to the public such as the laboratory of the famous Parmentier, exceptional access to the restoration site of a large-format painting illustrating the foundation of the monument in the Dome...
- Young audience workshop: meeting with the leather workshop of the Army Museum : Saturday at 2:30 pm, 3.30 pm and 4.30 pm / Sunday at 11 am, 2.30 pm, 3.30 pm and 4.30 pm: for 7 - 12 year olds and their parents for a period of time of 30 minutes. Reservation: [email protected] or 01.44.42.38.77.
Escape Game at the Grand Palais (Cours de la Reine, Paris 8e)
- Malraux' ghosts: free escape game, in the form of a "digital multiplayer outdoor game".
- The pitch: it's 1962. An urban project threatens the Grand Palais with destruction. The Minister of Culture André Malraux wants to keep it and you, as a team, will have to help him in this task .
- This escape game is an opportunity to discover some of the secrets of the Grand Palais
- To participate, register on www.quaestyo.com/grand-palais/
Palace of the Golden Gate (293, Daumesnil Avenue, 12th)
- Family WorkshopsPaper mosaics: Saturday and Sunday non-stop For 3-5 year olds: from 10 am to 12.30pm For 6-10 year olds: from 2.30pm to 5.30pm
- Palace roof tours (duration 45 minutes) : Saturday and Sunday at 10:30, 12, 15h and 4:30 p.m. The Palace exceptionally opens its roof to visitors. The public is invited to take and discover new views of the capital. Reservation required : [email protected]
Musée de la Libération de Paris (4, avenue du Colonel Rol-Tanguy, 14e)
- Free guided tours of the permanent collection and the exhibition "1940: Parisians in exodus" Ideal from 12 years
- Visit-projection / in family: The exodus at the height of children Saturday 19 September: 2pm Sunday 20 September: 2pm Duration 1h30 / Reservation on the spot, within the limit of available places (12 people)
Circus Bormann Moreno (5 rue Lucien Bossoutrot, 15th)
- Free circus show : "Time Travel"
- 2 exceptional performances Saturday 19 September: 2.30 pm Sunday 20 September: 2.30 pm Duration 2h / On reservation only, at the following address [email protected]
City of Architecture (Palais de Chaillot - 45 avenue du Président-Wilson 16th)
- Family building workshop From 4 years old Duration 1 hour. Continuous from 14h to 18h, reservation on the spot the same day<. Saturday and Sunday
- Photocollage workshop with the family From 6 years old Duration 1 hour. Continuous from 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm, reservation on the spot the same day<. Saturday and Sunday
Philharmonie de Paris (221 avenue Jean Jaurès, 19th)
- All weekend, musical exchange for young and old
- Participatory concert Saturday and Sunday at 11am, 11.30am, 12pm and 12.30pm: 20 minutes to understand in a playful way the barrel organ, the perforated cardboard and participate in a musical creation collective.