Exhibition at the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie
THE "SPIES" EXHIBITION
- WE LOVE : an INCREDIBLE, FORMIDABLE and totally IMMERSIVE exhibition to know everything about espionage
- AGE : from 12 years old
- DATE: until September 5, 2021
- VISITING TIME : at least 1 hour
- LOCATION: Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie- La Villette (Paris 19th)
Spies: a stunningly immersive exhibition of realism about the world of intelligence
- Fans of the Office of Legends? You'll LOVE it!
- Come and legally dust your living room to check that there is no microphone hidden behind a panel, use an optical detector or an ISMI catcher to intercept telephone conversations...
- The Spy exhibit begins with a briefing a nuclear test has just taken place in the Western Republic. "Your mission, if you accept it..." To verify the information and assess the danger in order to write an intelligence note to the President of the Republic.
- The exhibition is ultra realistic thanks to the collaboration of the six services in charge of French intelligence (DGSE, DGSI, DRM, DRSD, DNRED, Tracfin) ... and of the production company of the series "The Office of Legends"...which mobilised its scriptwriters, decorators and some of its actors for the exhibition's scenography.
- "Spies" is divided into three main parts: the discovery of intelligence services, the tools used by the agents and finally the analysis of the data.
- The Espions exhibition presents the tools available to intelligence officers to carry out their missions: telephone tapping, video surveillance, tailing, searching, recruitment. It also presents 12 interviews with real spies who tell about their daily life and their experiences.
- Playful and exciting! as we believe all exhibitions of City of Science and Industry
- Attention, booking for this exhibition is essential