with young children (0/6 years old)
What to see, what to do during a 5-day stay in Paris with children ? We offer you a 5-day itinerary - to adapt of course according to the desires of each - which takes into account activities for young children (the Grand Gallery of Evolution, the City of Science, Disneyland ...) with more touristy walks to discover Paris and its essentials. An itinerary that should please the whole family.
For those who have already come to Paris and are looking for other ideas, take a look at our section "Paris with 0/6 years “.
Follow the guide and enjoy your stay in Paris!
The Eiffel Tower: a must!
- Tickets for the 2nd floor or for the summit (accessible by elevator). Remember to book as soon as possible.
- Playful : in summer, a carousel and small games are installed on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Free : for children under 4 years old
- Champ de Mars : Games, merry-go-round, horn and snack break
- Trocadero : atnear the visit of the Eiffel Tower, will you walk on the esplanade of Trocadéro (The view of the Champs-de-Mars is splendid)
Aqua Ciné Aquarium
- The aquarium of Paris Cineaqua is the most beautiful aquarium of Paris : 43 pools, a giant aquarium full of sharks, a shark tunnel, 3 nursery aquariums, a fascinating medusaarium and a pool for caressing carp and goldfish
- Convenient: located near the Trocadero (between the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Elysées)
- Good plan : Discounted rates all year round and up to 32% discount on the HOLIDAY PASS
- Free : for children under 3 years old
- Good to know : there is a restaurant for those who want to have a lunch break
The Tuileries Gardens
- Take a tour at Tuileries garden (carnival in summer)
- Pony, lawns, playground ...
- Push the ride until garden of the Royal Palace (and his Buren columns)
- Have a snack at Angelina's place.
The Latin Quarter and the Pantheon
- ride : in the district of Saint-Michel, in the Latin Quarter
- Browse : in the oldest streets of Paris,
- Culture : If you have time, make a detour to the pantheon, a place steeped in history, a superb view of all Paris from the dome (depending on the season).
- Having dinner : in the district of Contrescarpe
Tips and tricks before and during your stay in Paris...
- When to come to Paris? Which season to choose to come and spend 2 days in Paris
- Find accommodation in the area of your choice
- How to move in Paris?
A photo shoot to immortalize your stay in Paris...
- A super fun idea for family
- Private stroll in Paris with a professional photographer
- A suggested itinerary: the Louvre, Palais Royal, Pont des Arts, Tuileries garden... (all on foot)
- About 150 souvenir pictures taken throughout the session (sent within 48 hours by Wetransfer).
Ideas for lunch, dinner, snack, brunch ...
- There is a restaurant at the Aquarium of Paris for those who want to do their lunch break
- The restaurants of the World in the Carrousel du Louvre (on the mezzanine). are a practical solution for eating on the run. It's affordable and there is something for everyone
- To taste, the luxurious Angélina tea room (under the arcades of the rue de Rivoli), mythical address in Paris. Its hot chocolate is to die for and the beautiful setting!