with young children (0/6 years old)
What to see, what to do during a 5-day stay in Paris with small ? We offer you a 5-day itinerary - to be adapted of course according to the desires of each - which includes activities for young children (the Grande Galerie de l'Evolution, the Cité des Sciences, Disneyland...) with more touristy walks to discover Paris and its essentials. An itinerary that should please the whole family.
For those who have already been to Paris and are looking for other ideas, take a look at our "Paris with 0/6 years ".
Follow the guide and enjoy your stay in Paris!
The Eiffel Tower: a must!
- Tickets for the 2nd floor or for the top (accessible by elevator). Think of booking as soon as possible
- Playful In summer, a merry-go-round and small games are installed on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Free : for children under 4 years old
- Champ de Mars : Games, carousel, horn and snack break
- Trocadero : after the visit of the Eiffel Tower, go for a walk on the esplanade of the Trocadero (The view of the Champs-de-Mars is splendid)
The Aquarium Ciné Aqua
- The aquarium of Paris Cineaqua is the most beautiful aquarium of Paris 43 tanks, a giant aquarium full of sharks, a shark tunnel, 3 "nursery" aquariums, a medusarium (fascinating) and a tank to pet carp and goldfish
- Practical: located near the Trocadero (between the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Elysées)
- Good plan : Reduced rates all year round and up to 32% discount on the VACATION PASS
- Free : for children under 3 years old
- Good to know there is a restaurant for those who want to have lunch there
The Tuileries Gardens
- Take a tour at Tuileries garden (fair in summer)
- Pony, lawns, playground ...
- Push the stroll to the garden of the Royal Palace (and his Buren columns)
- Have a snack at Angelina's place.
The Latin Quarter and the Pantheon
- ride : in the district of Saint-Michel, in the Latin Quarter
- Stroll : in the oldest streets of Paris,
- Culture If you have time, make a detour to the PantheonA place full of history, a superb view of all Paris from the dome (depending on the season).
- Dinner in the Contrescarpe district
Tips and tricks before and during your stay in Paris...
- When to come to Paris? Which season to choose to come and spend 2 days in Paris
- Find an accommodation in the area of your choice
- How to get around Paris?
A photo shoot to immortalize your stay in Paris.
- A great idea for a family
- Private tour in Paris with a professional photographer
- A suggested itinerary: the Louvre, Palais Royal, Pont des Arts, the Tuileries garden? (all on foot)
- Approximately 150 souvenir pictures taken throughout the session (sent within 48 hours by Wetransfer)
Ideas for lunch, dinner, snack, brunch...
- There is a restaurant at the Paris Aquarium for those who want to have their lunch break there
- The restaurants of the World in the Carrousel du Louvre (on the mezzanine). are a practical solution for eating on the go. It's affordable and there's something for everyone
- For a taste, the luxurious Angelina's tea room (under the arcades of the rue de Rivoli), a mythical address in Paris. Its hot chocolate is to die for and the setting is magnificent!