We imagined a 3-day tourist circuit for parents who come to visit Paris with (pre) teenagers.
Our itinerary offers the unavoidable of Paris naturally, but also the little extras that will please your teenagers. This is an age where they are interested - a little, a lot or a moderately - to art and culture. It is especially the age where they are particularly fond of shopping and the dawdling. Make a Museum or a expo, why not ! But provided you also shop, unusual walks or playful as the street art in Paris , or a tour in electric scooter or in hoverboard on the banks of the Seine for example. Little trick, buy your tickets for museums and monuments in advance, no waiting thanks to the tickets. Good walk !
For those who have already come and are looking for other ideas, take a look at our section "Paris with teenagers "Or draw other ideas on the" Circuit for 5 days and more with teens”
- Tickets for the 2nd floor or for the summit (accessible by elevator).
- Free : for children under 4 years old
- To do in the area : the Army museum Invalides, very nice with teens
The Trocadero: between the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Elysées
- Museums to do on the Trocadero side: the Guimet Museum, the modern Art Museum (permanent collection free for all), Palace of Tokyo, the Museum of Man (exciting and very educational for young audiences), the Galliera Palace (fashion museum)
- Good to know : free for under 18s for the permanent exhibitions of some museums
- The atmosphere at Trocadero is nice (musicians, skateboarders ...) and thehas a view of the Eiffel Tower since the Trocadero is superb
- Walk down the Champs-Elysées from the Arc de Triomphe to the Place de la Concorde
- To make shopping : luxury boutiques, big brands like Zara, Abercrombie, Nike, Addidas ... And for the big and small football fan, the PSG Official Store !
- Exciting for teens interested in science : the Palace of Discovery, an extraordinary science museum
- Tourist and very nice : the view from the Arc de Triomphe (free for children under 18)
- greed : the Ladurée tea room, for lunch, to taste or to buy a macaroon
Notre-Dame of Paris and Ile-Saint-Louis
- Not to miss : the exterior, the interior and the absolutely magnificent view of Paris from the towers of Notre-Dame
- Stroll on the banks of the Seine and lose on Île-de-la-Cité and on the island-saint-Louis
- Gluttony: crack for an ice cream at Bertillon, a mythical address in Paris
- Rent electric scooters and stroll on the banks of the Seine
- In the neighborhood : the Archeological Crypt of the Parvis of Notre-Dame, the Conciergerie and the Sainte-Chapelle
- And if you have the time, an unusual visit of 1h30 : “the mystery of the Ile de la Cité " Participatory and family rally on the Ile de la Cité and around Notre-Dame - From 10 years
The Opera district
- Go for it Citadium, the teen concept store (closing at 8pm)
- Nice to do in the neighborhood: Flyview, virtual flight over Paris (night on Fridays and Saturdays), the Grévin museum
- Restaurant idea in the neighborhood: the Hard Rock Café
- Visit of theGarnier opera : Not essential if you run out of time. Rather reserved for lovers of opera or Napoleon III
- Story Tour: A love of Opera. Visit of the Opera with an actress
Ideas for lunch, dinner, snack, brunch ...
- There is a restaurant at the Aquarium of Paris for those who want to do their lunch break
- The restaurants of the World in the Carrousel du Louvre (on the mezzanine). are a practical solution for eating on the run. It's affordable and there is something for everyone
- To taste, the luxurious Angélina tea room (under the arcades of the rue de Rivoli), mythical address in Paris. Its hot chocolate is to die for and the beautiful setting!