WE love a moment of sharing as a family
Rate : 8€ (child) and 10€ (adult)
When: 26 April and 14 June 2020 at 10 am
Duration: 2 hours
Location: at the Georges Pompidou Center
Age : from 5 years
Warning : children must be accompanied by an adult
YOG'ART, a parent-child session at the Pompidou Centre
January 19, April 26 and June 14 at 10am (duration 2 hours)
- The session is at 10:00 a.m. and takes place in the Forum.
- For the occasion, the museum opens its doors early!
- A gentle awakening for parents and children, a moment of conviviality and well-being with the family.
- This is an opportunity to introduce yoga to the youngest members of the family.
- The session is accessible to all, even beginners.
- Mats are provided and it is advisable to come with a comfortable outfit.
- The yoga teacher is Ulrika Dezé
- Our advice : continue this yoga session by a visit to the Centre PompidouGo to the Children's Gallery for a visit. the exhibition-workshop "Passer à travers" by Françoise Pétrovitch
YOG'ART: 2020 CALENDAR
- April 26, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. (duration 2 hours)
- June 14, 2020, at 10 am (duration 2 hours)
- and probably another date in November