DISCOVER MONTMARTRE DIFFERENTLY
The Montmartre district Charming when you stroll through the small streets out of the tourist circuit, trendy on the side of the street and the Place des Abbesses, touristic towards the Place du Tertre and historical with the Basilica of the Sacred Heart and its magnificent view of Paris!
- The objective of the guided tour is to tell the story of Montmartre supported by the works of Street Art that have popped up here and there in this neighborhood
- Montmartre is home to renowned artists such as Monsieur Chat or Franck Slama (and its famous Space InvadersStreet Art is a pretext to bring the visitor to have a different view of this district.
- It's an interactive tour, during which the guide speaker will provide children and teenagers with riddles and clues to help them progress along the way. A good way to capture the attention of the youngest ones
- The guide will tell you some nice anecdotes on Montmartre and illustrious painters such as Picasso and Renoir or the writer Marcel Aymé, who played an important role in this neighbourhood.
- In Montmartre, it's going up. ! You'll have to borrow 2 staircases of about 50 steps and alleys can sometimes be very narrow (and paved), so avoid strollers!
- in principle every day of the week (1 visit per day)
- duration : 1h30 for a course of about 2km (on foot)
- Age for the whole family, from 8 years old
- Meeting place in front of the riding school, metro "Abbesses" (line 12)
- course : Abbesses, Place de Clichy, Place du Tertre...
- 20 to 25 participants per visit and per tour guide
- In French
TARIFFS OF THE INDIVIDUAL VISIT
- Adult price: 17,10€ instead of 19 €
- Child price (-12 years old): 8,55€ instead of 9,50 €
- the reduction applies at the time of booking
- Free for children under 4
SCHOOL OUTINGS, LEISURE AND RECREATION CENTRES, TOWN HALLS...
- Group rates (from 12 children or teenagers): please contact us.
- For all inquiries and (or) quotes: Contact us by email
- We accept purchase orders
FOR GROUPS OF ADULTS
- For group rates and request for quotation: Contact us by email
- In French and in English
TO DISCOVER MONTMARTRE, WE ALSO SUGGEST YOU IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD...
- The Escape Game outdoors "The Mysteries of Montmartre" (children's trail)
- The Escape Game outdoors "The Mysteries of Montmartre" (teen/adult tour)
- The visit Show "The Eternal Spirit of Montmartre."