Ideal for families, from 7 years
WE love : an original way to discover the Marais district
The +: a playful and original visit animated by a troop of actors
Or : the Marais district and in particular the Place des Vosges
WHEN: 2 Sundays a month at 11am (some extra dates on public holidays or during school holidays)
FREE for children under 8 years old
What we like with the show: Magic of the Marais
- The magic of the Marais is a fun and festive show with 3 great actors which offer an instructive and surprising journey in this old district of Paris which is rich in anecdotes and beautiful stones
- In cheerful and original atmosphere, we discover the history of the Marais
- The Marais district otherwise!
- More info about this show
Rates: take advantage of our offer: - 20% on all tickets
€ 22.40 the ticket adult instead of 28 €
€ 17.60 the ticket child (8/13 years old) instead of 22 €
Free for children under 8 years old
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the visit? 1h 30
- What does this tour show? This is a theatrical tour animated by actors
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 12 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose when booking the day and time of your visit.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this benefit can not be refunded.
Other playful visits of the Marais :
- Puzzle Walk in the Marais With your logbook, set off on an unusual treasure hunt. Ideal from 7/8 years old. Take advantage of our reduced rate.
- When Street Art tells about the Swamp Street Art works are a pretext to tell the history of France and its kings (such as Philippe-Auguste, Charles VI, Henri II or Louis XIV), the history of the Marais and its emblematic monuments. From 8 years old.
- The Secrets of the Marsh escape game. : an Escape Game in the Marais to discover, in a playful way, the Marais district. Ideal with teenagers. Take advantage of our reduced rate.
And also in the neighborhood:
- A hoverboard rideThe unusual and very playful way to discover Paris in a different way. Easy and super fun. From 8 years old. Take advantage of our reduced rates.
- A Quad ride your teens will love it! 1h30 of ultra playful stroll. Take advantage of our reduced rate.
- The Picasso Museum : in a superb mansion, the extraordinary collection of works by Picasso. Free for under 26s if EU citizen.
- The Museum of Magic : discover The wonderful world of illusionists from the 18th century to the present day
- Have a drink at the Double Bottom the unique café theatre dedicated to magic