From the age of 8/10 years old
DISCOVER MONTMARTRE THROUGH STREET ART
- The objective of the guided tour is to tell the story of Montmartre with Street Art as a support that have popped up here and there in this neighborhood
- Montmartre is home to famous artists such as Monsieur Chat or Franck Slama (and his famous Space Invaders).
- Street Art is a pretext to bring the visitor to take a different look at this neighborhood
- It's an interactive tourDuring the event, the guide speaker will provide children and teens with puzzles and clues to help them along the way. A good way to capture the attention of the youngest ones
- The guide will tell you nice anecdotes about Montmartre and famous painters like Picasso and Renoir or the writer Marcel Aymé who played an important role in this district.
- A rather sporty visit, in Montmartre, it climbs (the route takes 2 staircases of about fifty steps).
- The visit is led by a tour guide.
- The neighborhood Abbesses, places de Clichy, place du Tertre...
- VR Location in front of the riding school, metro "Abbesses" (line 12)
- duration : 1h30 (about 2km long)
- The visit can be done in French or in English
- Mandatory presence of at least one adult during the visit if it has been booked for a group of young people
- Price (family/anniversary) : 149€ / up to 12 participants max. 10% discount with the code FAMILINPROMO)
- Tariff (school/leisure centre/association) : contact us by mail
2 or 3 LITTLE THINGS
RESERVE THIS VISIT FOR SEVERAL FAMILIES OR WITH FRIENDS
- The price per family will be very reasonable
- Parents and children will be happy to get together and share this moment.
- Careful, it goes up and down, and some alleys are paved! Bring good shoes and if possible no children in strollers (because of the stairs).
FOR YOUR CHILD'S BIRTHDAY
- This visit is much appreciated for children's birthdays (from 8 years old)
- The children will discover the Montmartre district, one of the most charming areas of Paris.
- Each artist has his signature, they will have fun trying to recognize the works
- The snack is not included in the price.
- Mandatory presence of at least one parent in the case of minor children
FOR AN EVGF OR AN EVG
- A nice idea for a bachelorette party or a bachelor party.
- If you are more than 12 participants, contact us by mail
- If the days and times proposed (at the time of booking) do not suit you, contact us also by mail
OTHER IDEAS FOR PRIVATE VISITS
- the private tour on the theme of Street Art "When Street Art tells the story of The Swamp." (all)
- the private tour on the theme of Street Art "The Great Murals of the 13th." (all)
- the private tour on the theme of Street Art "Street Art at Butte aux Cailles." (from 6/8 years old)
- the private visit "The Paris of Crime" (from 12/14 years old)