Privatisation of guided tours in museums
For families or groups
Request for quotation or information : contact us
Children like to be told stories; they are captive, curious, ask questions and like to have answers. For pre-teens and teensit's sometimes a little more complicated to take them to the museumunless they're interested in the subject! Talk to them Mythology, Egyptology, works of art or Street Art and the case is in the bag! We've selected some playful and cultural guided tours (from the age of 6 years), led by guides and lecturers accustomed to young audiences. These guided family tours are scheduled on Saturdays, Sundays and during school holidays.
At the Louvre Museum
- Monsters and heroes of mythology (6 - 10 years)
- Egypt in the time of the pharaohs (6 - 11 years)
- Masterpieces from the Louvre (8 - 13 years)
- Heroes of Greek mythology (8 - 14 years old)
- Masterpieces of the Renaissance (10 - 14 years old)
- The Louvre of the Kings and Queens of France (9 - 14 years old)
- Egypt: Life after death (12+ years)
- The masterpieces of the Louvre (13 years and up)
At the Army Museum (Invalides)
- The private tour: "In Napoleon's boots at the Invalides"from 8 years of age
- It is a fact-finding and participatory visit on Napoleon Bonaparte, his history and the legacy that has left us
- Animated by a tour guide
At the Musée d'Orsay
- A tour led by a tour guide
- You will discover the different currents of painting through several works and painters (Millet, Monet, Seurat, Renoir) chosen during the visit.
- She will tell you the history of this splendid building which has become a museum.
We also advise you:
- Individual thematic or unusual visits to discover a district of Paris : Street Art, Paris of Crime, Cartoons...
- Private outdoor and family visits
- Visits Shows, Investigations, Treasure hunts in the covered passages, at the Opera, in Montmartre
- The Escape Games in outdoor : in Montmartre, in the Marais, in the Covered Passages, the Latin Quarter...