July 14, 1789: like a man without panties, walk the streets of Paris!
"MYTHS AND SECRETS OF THE BASTILLE"
- As this visit progresses, the guide speaker will answer all the questions we have. about this famous storming of the Bastille: was this (supposedly) prison a hell? What is the link between the National Day and the storming of the Bastille? What are the famous stories and secrets locked up in this fortress? Who are the characters who marked this period of the French Revolution?
- Like an underpants-less man, you will walk through the streets of Paris and relive the day of July 14, 1789...
- A guided tour that will appeal to history buffs and anyone else who wants to revise their history curriculum...
- A very instructive and exciting visit with children from 10 years old.
- This walk is led by a guide and lecturer
PRACTICAL INFORMATION AND RATES
- The neighborhood a part of the Bas Marais next to the Seine River
- VR Location : next to the merry-go-round, subway "Saint Paul"
- duration : 1h30 (about 2km long)
- The visit can be done in French or in English
- Mandatory presence of at least one adult during the visit if it has been booked for a group of young people
- Price (family/anniversary): 149€ / up to 12 participants max. 10% discount with the code FAMILINPROMO)
- Tariff (school/leisure centre/association) : contact us by mail
2 or 3 LITTLE THINGS
RESERVE THIS VISIT FOR SEVERAL FAMILIES OR WITH FRIENDS
- The price per family will be very reasonable
- The children or teenagers will enjoy being together and the parents will have a good time.
- It's an informative and very rewarding visit.
FOR YOUR CHILD'S BIRTHDAY
- If your child and his/her classmates are history buffsthis visit is going to fascinate them (ideal from 8 years old)
- They will discover a neighborhood through this day so striking in our history of France
- The snack is not included in the price.
- Mandatory presence of at least one parent in the case of minor children