-10% discount with code FAMILINPROMO
THE THEME: Paris at the time of thieves, robbers and executions!
Age: from 12 years
Duration : 1:30
Neighborhood: historic center of Paris
REDUCED RATE : -10% on individual and private visits with the code
RATES OF GUIDED TOUR "PARIS OF CRIME"
- Adult price: 13,50€ instead of 15 €
- Child price (-12 years old): 6,75€ instead of € 7.50
- Free for children under 4
- Individual visits every day of the week (several hours)
- 20 to 25 participants max. by group
"The Paris of crime" on a private visit
- This guided tour is offered private tour
- Ideal for one or more families with teens, with foreign correspondents, or for adults in the professional setting
- Rates and info: Click here
School outings, recreation centers, youth centers
- Brrrrrrrrrr, things were happening in the capital ! There was a time when Paris was the favorite playground of many robbers, thugs and other thieves! Narrow, dark alleys, cut-throat blinds ...
- Major criminal cases have marked this era. Paris witnessed many executions
- Discover them with a passionate and exciting guide which will make you relive this dark period of the history of Paris.
- You will tread with him the cobblestones of Paris, he will tell you incredible anecdotes
- A real history lesson with this unusual and original walk on the Left Bank of Paris
- Duration 1h30 on a course of about 2 km
- In French and in English
- 1h30 ride and a course of about 2km
- District : Route in the historic center of Paris Rive Gauche
- Meeting place : under the arcades next to the café "Le Rive Gauche" (metro Saint Michel, exit "Fontaine Saint Michel", line 4 or RER C) ..
- In French
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can we cancel the visit if we have an impediment? You will find the conditions of cancellation on the site of our partner (click on BOOK)
- Can the ride be done with a child in a stroller? Yes, without worry. It's an excursion in the street. We can take baby
- And in a wheelchair? There are stairs on the course. In this case it is necessary to inform the organizers before the visit