WE love : Open 7/7 even on public holidays
TOP WITH CHILDREN: The park, the horse museum, the little train ...
Equestrian Shows: all year long equestrian show in the big stables of the castle
We love the Domaine de Chantilly!
- The Chantilly Castle (Condé museum and library): the richly furnished and decorated princely apartments, the painting collections
- The French garden drawn by André Le Nôtre in the 17th century, the Park 115 hectares
- The park to discover with family
- The Europe's largest stables, the horse museum
- The vegetable garden Princes
TOP with children
- Take the small train who will walk you in the alleys of the domain of Chantilly drawn by Le Nôtre
- Stroll along the moats and the Grand Canal thanks to hydrophilic
- Do it treasure hunt and quiz in the gardens of the castle with the booklet distributed at the entrance
- The youngest will love the living museum of the Lower Court and the vegetable garden of the Princes. Fun and informative.
Chantilly without whipped cream?
Make a stop at the Hameau restaurant for a lunch break or gourmet snack with Chantilly of course cream!
- It is necessary to count 1 hour drive from Paris
- The Domaine de Chantilly is at 20 minutes from Paris Charles de Gaulle airport and 40 km from Paris center