Fun and original visit of the Marais, with a troupe of comedians
Departure in the heart of the Marais ? Metro Pont-Marie (Paris 4th)
Key points of the visit "The magic of the Marais" show
- Ideal from 7 years old, but also for teenagers
- WE LOVE : an original way to discover the Marais district
- THE + : a playful and original visit animated by 3 formidable actors who propose an instructive and surprising course rich in anecdotes
- WHERE : the Marais district and in particular the Place des Vosges
- WHEN : 2 Sundays per month at 11am + some additional dates on holidays or during school vacations
- DURATION : 1h30
- FREE for children under 8 years of age
Rates : take advantage of our offer : ? 20% on adult tickets
- Reduced rates on Adult and Child tickets
- 22,40 ? the adult ticket instead of 28 ?
- 18,40 ? the child ticket (8/13 years old) instead of 22 ?
- Free for children under 8 years old
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the visit? 1h 30
- What does the "Magic of the Marais" tour consist of? It is a theatrical visit in the Parisian covered passages. It is animated by actors
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 7 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose the day and time of your visit when you make your reservation.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this service cannot be refunded. It may be modified in agreement with our provider
Other fun visits in the Marais :
- Puzzle Walk in the Marais With your logbook, set off on an unusual treasure hunt. Ideal for 7/8 years old. Take advantage of our reduced rate.
- When Street Art tells about the Swamp Street Art is a pretext to tell the story of France and its kings (like Philippe-Auguste, Charles VI, Henri II or Louis XIV), the history of the Marais and its emblematic monuments. From 8 years old.
- The escape game "the secrets of the Marais An Escape Game in the Marais to discover, in a playful way, the Marais district. Ideal with teenagers. Take advantage of our reduced rate.
Also, cool ideas in the neighborhood:
- A hoverboard rideThe unusual and very playful way to discover Paris differently. Easy and very nice. From 8 years old. Take advantage of our reduced rates.
- A Quad ride your teenagers will love it! 1h30 of ultra fun ride. Take advantage of our reduced rate.
- The Picasso Museum In a superb private mansion, the extraordinary collection of works by Picasso. Free for children under 26 years old if they are EU citizens.
- The Museum of Magic Discover the wonderful world of illusionists from the 18th century to today
- Have a drink at the Double Bottom the unique café theater dedicated to magic